1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So your comment about going to school was a joke, but my comment about common sense was a subtle revenge insult...?

I would apologize but I didn't do anything. You simply took my comment way out of context. I mean, I could have read into your lengthy "joke" as a snarky insult to me. But I did not. Not sure why you assume that of me.
I guess I didn’t interpret the “it’s common sense” thing as a joke. It didn’t register as that, but must be classic ‘lost in written tone’ internet shenanigans. Ah well. On me.

Thread cleaned up for off-topic, pointless bickering, although I'm happy that some differences were resolved.

I have a question for you all, do you think InArt will continue making diecast licensed accessories? For example TWD figures I seen had a diecast 44 Magnum but will it be licensed by say Colt, Smith & Wesson or Ruger. They also have Christian Bale Batman in the works as well so if they make a Bruce Wayne do you think they will make his watch have the brand JLC logo on it? Also with the diecast weapons I do remember hearing a few people complain about the guns making the hands drop off due to the weight. I really hope they don’t stop doing that in the future because of too many complaints. This was something that really drew me into the brand in the first place

Last edited:
Someone interviewed InArt at the recent event and InArt said that they won’t be doing reissues. So a ledger 2.0 seems unlikely unless it’s the other looks like the bank robber or police outfit.

That could just mean reissues of figures they’ve done. For example, they won’t do a “reissue” of the original Ledger Joker, but a 2.0 would still be on the table.

Yeah, I don’t think they should waste time on another purple coat version - unless they do something drastic with it, like copying the wonderworld suit colors, throw in a couple Rottweilers, a Brian Douglas floppy Batman cowl-holding hand, broken pool cue, bazooka, cocktail, toothy grin head, etc.

Or just a Bank Robber version with a new sculpt would be dope.

IMG_0479.JPEG

Im not against a second attempt from Inart one day, but would rather them tackle some new things first. Can't really blame Inart for wanting to show they can beat JND/HT but feel they could do that with other releases. For starters, give us an accurate Bale (TDK and Begins) which HT have failed to do after countless releases.

I've enjoyed having mine on display since release and will continue to until the time comes.

I keep thinking of this with these 3 battling it out, competition is great for us collectors!

giphy.gif

I keep thinking of this with these 3 battling it out, competition is great for us collectors!

View attachment 717326
The main reason I champion the rise of these new companies to rival Hot Toys. Competition breeds better prices and consumer content. Its literally the best thing to happen to the 1/6 scale collecting space. Look at the massive increase in Hot Toys quality since Inarts rise, its outstanding what they can achieve when they try

I went from expecting never to get a Joachim Joker to a freaking 4 pack and now a new Heath Joker too :clap

Also your Joker looks great there :yess:

Honestly I’d just be happy with upgrade packs for their figures. An improved head sculpt, some extra things (here’s the pencil, here’s the table and chair from the jail interview, here’s a pile of more money), maybe a diorama option.

That way, you hit the buyers of your run, and can also get buyers from people who own other companies jokers who want to upgrade some things.

Honestly I’d just be happy with upgrade packs for their figures. An improved head sculpt, some extra things (here’s the pencil, here’s the table and chair from the jail interview, here’s a pile of more money), maybe a diorama option.

That way, you hit the buyers of your run, and can also get buyers from people who own other companies jokers who want to upgrade some things.
The problem with that is what about the outfit? I guess the costume aficionados would lose in that instance, and at that point, you might as well just do a full 2.0 top to bottom.. In all fairness, no one (outside of customs (?)) has been able to nail the Ledger costume design in 1/6 yet.

Asking them like that is risky, you might get people in trouble by doing that. Next time my mouth is sealed. 🤫

Back