1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viper will find me and kill me now... Viper doesn't have juridictions...

1722587132058.png

I’m just curious who would buy the 2.0 apart from the people that missed out or didn’t buy the original two pack. I know it’s Ledger and he’s probably one of the most popular in this hobby, but realistically how many people would drop another grand (or more) on him for a licensed pack?

They really would have to go all out and offer both the police and bank robber look.

I’m just curious who would buy the 2.0 apart from the people that missed out or didn’t buy the original two pack. I know it’s Ledger and he’s probably one of the most popular in this hobby, but realistically how many people would drop another grand (or more) on him for a licensed pack?

They really would have to go all out and offer both the police and bank robber look.

That’s where I’m at. Gotta offer it in sets in order for me to find reason and value behind it. Another stand alone purple suit isn’t gonna cut it…unless it’s a very different expression. Perhaps the “hit me!” face?

Bank Robber.
Bank Robber + police disguise.
Bank Robber + police disguise + purple suit w/ “Hit me!”

If they actually do this, I’m prepared to get rid of the 1.0 rooted 2-pack at a heavy discount. I have no need for his alternate looks.. I’d just like the purple coat look and would hope it’s offered as a single pack. If they don’t offer it by itself, I’d expect insane backlash.

This is quite disappointing honestly, but oh well, I’ll conform.

did you do anything to the jacket? I have a lot of wrinkles by the bicep area
Other than repeatedly pressing it down with my fingers while on the figure and holding it down firmly, nothing much.

I got the coat on the left from a seller who parted it out and the right is stock, which came more wrinkled. Bought a steamer to steam the wrinkles out but haven’t done it yet (probably won’t ever do it now cause of the 2.0 looming on the horizon xD)

Who would buy the Artisan after already getting the InArt?
Who would then also get the JND after ordering both InArt and Artisan?
Who would also get the Imposter Joker after orering every other Joker on the market?
Who would own all these Jokers and still perpetually be buying custom sculpts and clothing runs?

These Joker freaks will do this till the end of time!! Everything Joker related sells out.
Hot Toys Imposter sculpt with INART body + outfit.

TKN4oKa.jpeg

YqYiGfC.jpeg

W90fpsz.jpeg
I hate to give it to HT- but, other than those weird whiskers of black paint by his eyes, the scullpt, paint, hair, and eyes demolish both InArt sculpts.

I'm not surprised IA are already embarrassed by their 'Hot Toys Killer.'

I imagine they will be few and far between... and very expensive.

Need to wait until the regular Artisan Joker also is available. Then maybe, if the JND also drops and there is a slew of customs being delivered to people so they decide to unload their Artisan head. Also, of course, if the head ends up not being that great in hand due to hairline or who knows what else, then there will be more available.

Back