1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Imposter sculpt with INART body + outfit.

TKN4oKa.jpeg

YqYiGfC.jpeg

W90fpsz.jpeg
It's a good headsculpt, it's way better than I expected it to be.
But I'm just not impressed by it at all. I think customs messed up my senses.

It's a good headsculpt, it's way better than I expected it to be.
But I'm just not impressed by it at all. I think customs messed up my senses.
Dude, for sure. There was a time I would've lost my mind over this HT sculpt. But then I see customs like these and my head spins.

IMG_6487.png

Custom paint and hair on left, HT version on right. From what I understand, this is the same sculpt HT based their's on.

IMG_6488.png

Last edited:
Hot Toys Imposter sculpt with INART body + outfit.

TKN4oKa.jpeg

YqYiGfC.jpeg

W90fpsz.jpeg
Looks so good there! Thanks for sharing :duff
Custom paint and hair on left, HT version on right. From what I understand, this is the same sculpt HT based their's on.
Technically is the same sculpt (almost). HT bought the sculpt from the original sculptor and then modified it for the movable eyes, different teeth, tongue accessory and other tweaks. But it started out as the custom one on the left

I hate to give it to HT- but, other than those weird whiskers of black paint by his eyes, the scullpt, paint, hair, and eyes demolish both InArt sculpts.

I'm not surprised IA are already embarrassed by their 'Hot Toys Killer.'
Crazy how you feel this way cause your modded (the hair) INART Joker is still superior to the HT in my eyes.
72E86F91-0ED2-4303-9293-F398C5021A76.jpeg

Crazy how you feel this way cause your modded (the hair) INART Joker is still superior to the HT in my eyes.
View attachment 717804

AGREED.

@Chopper Face dude what the heck? Lol, when you said this:
I hate to give it to HT- but, other than those weird whiskers of black paint by his eyes, the scullpt, paint, hair, and eyes demolish both InArt sculpts.

I'm not surprised IA are already embarrassed by their 'Hot Toys Killer.'

And then we see this awesome mod of yours:

IMG_3317.jpeg

totally with @HyperDrive here. It’s crazy you have this opinion lol.

On another note:

IMG_3255.jpeg

This is a perfect comparison and what I was trying to say earlier:

Something about the sculpt got lost during HT repurposing. Can’t say it’s an issue with the angle. Go back a few pages and pictures don’t lie. The nose looks considerably different on HT, once again giving the portrait an idealized version of ledgers face. No doubt due to JC Hongs interference. Oh and…hello? Completely weak and inaccurate paint app??

IMG_3128.png
IMG_3157.png
IMG_3145.png

Not ONCE does HT paint reflect ANY scene from the movie.

Ugh, The sculpt on the left is PERFECT. HT had one job. The template was RIGHT there. Hairline, paint apps…they purchased the portrait for crying out loud. Just copy the effin thing without the incessant need of injecting their own “HT brand of magic 🤢🤢

🤯🤯🤯

Does anyone know how many "Sleepy" Jokers were made, painted and haired?
2 samples painted by John himself, 1 sample painted by Heise for John and one is in the making from Yuan for a customer serving as a sample but technically it's not.
And of course more to come. Like Cap said he sold 15 sculpts overseas and more in China. The stock was cut in two.

It’d be sick if John Wu did another Joker head with the “tired” eyes, but with a smile, based on the scene where he’s talking to Rachel at Bruce’s party for Harvey. “Now I’m always smiling!”

a83376a488b3167e899f84a1f7750a643351566e.gifv

Would someone be able to ask him about that?

Back