1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this not what you’re after bud? Sorry if not this thread has moved fast passed couple of days!

View attachment 705942

YeView attachment 705943
Yes this is the one buddy. But Dio told us that this sculpt here was actually V1. The final version looked bit different (smaller) to me at first cause of the changed angle of the neck as pointed out by Dio. But hopefully it's gonna look almost the same scale as V1 seen here on this body.

Attachments

• 1000136942.gif
    1000136942.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Got you thanks bud! Trying to resist ordering this myself. 😂
Tell me about it.. especially with Argorn starting to peer through.

And Threestep's Cooper and Inart's Batman on the near horizon.

It's definitely not a sculpt I need. It's just one I want to have.

Decisions.. Decisions..

Tell me about it.. especially with Argorn starting to peer through.

And Threestep's Cooper and Inart's Batman on the near horizon.

It's definitely not a sculpt I need. It's just one I want to have.

Decisions.. Decisions..
This is the real problem we as fans/collectors face who do not want to pass up on good opportunities. I also gotta pay for HT Tactical Bats, Deluxe Buzz, atleast one IA Batman (with KG) could show up any day now, 89 Keaton is also around the corner. Hope IA doesn't put anything Micheal or BVS up for PO in next couple of months lol

Last edited:
My gosh that’s perfect.

…Does he still have any of these sculpts available? :monkey3 I don’t have an Instagram.
Oh I'll ask him and let you know. Also if he has any other medium to contact him.

Edit: Waiting for him to get back to me. I'll keep you posted bro.

Last edited:
My gosh that’s perfect.

…Does he still have any of these sculpts available? :monkey3 I don’t have an Instagram.
He does, i'm not sure i'm allowed to say how many are left but there's some left for sure.

First I thought it was perfect and then he told me about having to give new instructions to Yixie to make it better and you know what ? The final version is WAY better.

It looks just like Heath, it even has small holes in his ears where he used to have earrings.

You guys are not ready for the first samples.
What I suggest is to jump on these before it's too late ! Once the first sample drops it's going to sell out.

Last edited:
He does, i'm not sure i'm allowed to say how many are left but there's some left for sure.

First I thought it was perfect and then he told me about having to give new instructions to Yixie to make it better and you know what ? The final version is WAY better.

It looks just like Heath, it even has small holes in his ears where he used to have earrings.

You guys are not ready for the first samples.
What I suggest is to jump on these before it's too late ! Once the first sample drops it's going to sell out.
I have already envisioned this masterpiece, fully painted and rooted. I absolutely second what Dio just said. Get it my peeps if you really like this guy.

Btw I have a question,
1000137009.jpg

Sorry if this isn't a good one, but being a newbie I really wanted to know all these things in the hobby 😂:
Could this lifted hard resin area on the new one somehow affect the rooting job? Have we ever got any heath sculpts like this before? Hope it's not a big deal because Yixie really knows her stuff.

Well it seems like John answered that himself. Come on man just hop on the train

This is the real problem we as fans/collectors face who do not want to pass up on good opportunities. I also gotta pay for HT Tactical Bats, Deluxe Buzz, atleast one IA Batman (with KG) could show up any day now, 89 Keaton is also around the corner. Hope IA doesn't put anything Micheal or BVS up for PO in next couple of months lol
Personally customs are limited and will take priority. A hot toy/inart figure is mass produced and can be gotten in eBay/mecari/ or Facebook 1/6 BST groups.

Btw I have a question,
View attachment 706008
Sorry if this isn't a good one, but being a newbie I really wanted to know all these things in the hobby 😂:
Could this lifted hard resin area on the new one somehow affect the rooting job? Have we ever got any heath sculpts like this before? Hope it's not a big deal because Yixie really knows her stuff.
Not from understanding. Also John Wu on a rooted sculpt I have he didn’t shave the sculpted hair portions.

Back