1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure? He made that over 10years ago. I think it was around the time of the DX01. Don’t remember how many were made but someone eventually made recasts of the sculpt to put on eBay
That sculpt never really did it for me. Looks really good in its 1/1 scale but not so much in 1/6. These last few pages show why Ledger’s Joker will always sell lol. We may make fun of companies for continuing to produce their own version, but deep down everyone has an itch for this character that hasn’t quite been scratched yet by any offering.
Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max

Right? 😍 it's produced by Seeart on Instagram and sculpted by mr.egg1994. Here is a video and pic of the first sample on IA body :)
Man, that clip is eye candy. It also sold me on the wonderworld set.

The chin and lips look accurate to me here.

Uncanny resemblance, but that's nothing new. Ledger's likeness has been pretty much perfected by Yixie and others alike. The actual reason I consider this my favorite, is the expression. It's perfect to me. Neutral, with just the right amount of serious, and the right amount of playful. It encapsulates so much of the character in so little. I hadn't heard of the artists either, until they came out swinging with this. I told myself, it's everything I would want in a Ledger sculpt, and the chance of seeing another as good is unlikely. If I miss my chance now, I might as well be closing the door forever.

It was an easy decision, even with the price point considered. I fell in love with that sculpt. I really hope the revisions haven't altered it much.

It's a stunning sculpt my friend. I'll suggest you to contact seeart on insta immediately. The sculpt was $220 🤯😍 Plus paid $26 more as shipping charges. I would say it's really a steal haha
I think @Hando is asking about the finished result. It's $220 for the raw sculpt, but in total with Yuan's work as pictured, it's around a grand.

Found some clearer pictures...

View attachment 706253

View attachment 706254

View attachment 706255

I'm not sure that's my favorite sculpt... but he does look mean. ''You remind me of my father'' mean.
Hard to judge the sculpt with that sloppy paint / hair work. But supposedly, if it's the same sculpt as the 1/1, I do like it quite a bit in Gipetto's picture. Not seeing it as the best around though.

Last edited:
The actual reason I consider this my favorite, is the expression. It's perfect to me. Neutral, with just the right amount of serious, and the right amount of playful. It encapsulates so much of the character in so little
I told myself, it's everything I would want in a Ledger sculpt, and the chance of seeing another as good is unlikely. If I miss my chance now, I might as well be closing the door forever.
It was an easy decision, even with the price point considered. I fell in love with that sculpt.
Scout my man, you just unintentionally conveyed my exact feelings and thoughts for this sculpt, that too so beautifully! Like you literally just stole my words haha damn 🙌🏼 thanks bro!!! You and I are definitely gonna be over the moon when we see ours fully done in person 😍

Last edited:
I think @Hando is asking about the finished result. It's $220 for the raw sculpt, but in total with Yuan's work as pictured, it's around a grand.
Oh I see. @Hando those aren't my video/pics bro. Yuan and Seeart posted those. I've only bought the unpainted sculpt for now and was just showing the first painted sample pics here 🤭 sorry if this caused you any confusion :)

Now the search for an IA body, the most accurate clothing set and brogues begins!

*will.. begin in ...... umm f.. yyyeah few weeks. 😂

I was wondering if the new HT Joker body would be any good for these sculpts and the WW, Aries, Made Min, Hye Hwa or Iris' clothing sets. 🤔

Last edited:
Now the search for an IA body, the most accurate clothing set and brogues begins!

*will.. begin in ...... umm f.. yyyeah few weeks. 😂
Yeah, I'm looking for an extra Inart body as well. They're great for any Joker custom. The prices are higher than I'd like though...
I was wondering if the new HT Joker body would be any good for these sculpts and the WW, Aries, Made Min, Hye Hwa or Iris' clothing sets. 🤔
Could be, yeah. It's all pretty standard stuff, but its the arm and leg lengths that usually make a difference. I like the sleeves and trousers to bunch up a little. Inart's body seems to work well.

They look really nice! How do you like them compared to others you’ve seen/owned?
They’re great, these come with proper metal ball joints, very secure.
They have the swirl logo on both heels, strong magnets, and much needed weathering applied to them, screen used got very “chalky” or dusty and these replicate that well.

Yeah, I'm looking for an extra Inart body as well. They're great for any Joker custom. The prices are higher than I'd like though...

Could be, yeah. It's all pretty standard stuff, but its the arm and leg lengths that usually make a difference. I like the sleeves and trousers to bunch up a little. Inart's body seems to work well.
Inart it is then! And if I'm not wrong their accessories are also much better and detailed than HTs. Right bud?

Last edited:
They’re great, these come with proper metal ball joints, very secure.
They have the swirl logo on both heels, strong magnets, and much needed weathering applied to them, screen used got very “chalky” or dusty and these replicate that well.
I assume the price you mentioned was around $120-150 brother. But Por doesn't accept Paypal. Wanted to get on his Knightmare coat run but he said he could only take payment through Alipay :(

Last edited:
I assume the price you mentioned was around $120-150 brother. But Por doesn't accept Paypal. Wanted to get on his Knightmare coat run but he said he could only take payment through Alipay :(
When was that ? I got something from him not so long ago and I payed with paypal.

Back