1/6 OneToys - League of Legends: Arcane - Boom Girl (Jinx) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s awesome! It’s news and that’s great to me. At least there’s an update with a prospective release date. I’m okay with that as I’ve got other items coming down the pike.. a little at a time instead of all at once. Good news in my book.

With the incoming release of season two in November the level of physical media from Arcane is massive. I missed the soundtrack picture disk but ordered the black vinyl to have the basic soundtrack.

Arcane League of Legends Soundtrack vinyl

Then there’s the new Fishbones Blaster Nerf gun…very cool but won’t be ordering.

Jinx Fishbones Blaster Nerf gun

If you look there are dozens of posters, mousepads, toys, etc…

I want JINX!!!!! YESTERDAY!!!

Anyone know where I can still get her besides Aliexpress? Lol maybe I'll just have to catch the in stock sale.

Now what?!

Attachments

• IMG_1532.jpeg
    IMG_1532.jpeg
    936.7 KB
Im still down for this, the articulation on this will be a lot more forgiving than the hot toys counterparts as they will most likely go for seamless, but eitherway onetoys has lost a lot of sales now with this announcement by dragging their feet with their release.

Its a shame how long Onetoys is taking... Hot Toys ver will be out first at this rate lol

She's meant to be out by the end of this year according to the July update.

That would make her 6-9 months late, but I'm not holding my breath.

We shouldn’t cancel anything yet. While hot toys probably gonna have moving eyes, with onetoys we are getting three different expressions, so I think this release still gonna be strong, no matter what hot toys drops.

With this being such a stylized figure, I’m fine with getting both. There will probably be aspects of One’s that I like over Hot Toys and vice versa. Definitely happy to see that HT is covering Vi though.

Back