1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd blame it on my lousy camera phone. :lol Anyway, here's more then:

almt.jpg

va53.jpg

And no, it's not a Robocop/Unicorn thing.

Sorry Plissken, your name might be 'Snake' but you fell into the trap....'Never work with animals (or children)'

Thanks for those!

It's guaranteed to be out on or before the 40th anniversary of the movie's release.

WOW...you caught me there Barry! I had to sit and think long and hard about it and it really is not that far off :thud:

I remember first seeing this film and being very excited about it because I'd not too long previously read a review of it (a somewhat mediocre one, as I recall) in STARBURST magazine. I had just discovered John Carpenter then and wanted to see it. So I rented it. Then, I heard that theme music and the rest is history.

Plus it was still a big part of the novelty of 'taking a movie home with you' at that time. Plus, I'd just learned how to connect two VCRs together and copy films - I never sold them, I only ever copied for myself - so my collection grew quite quickly back then. Ah, the days before Macrovision were a joy!

Kurt would've made a sensational Wolverine back in the day.. certain scenes in EFNY really give you a taste of what might've been. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Yes. Good observation there VDG. EVen as he was back then...no excess body fat and very fit...he was never going to be Mr Pencil-Thin, he just does not have that sort of build. But for a character like Wolverine, that wide/powerful/muscular frame would have been ideal.

Back