1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few of mine. Debating if I want Bossk.
IMG1992.jpg

IMG1983.jpg

IMG1981.jpg

Hi guys, greetings from Brasil!
I've just got this awesome figure, but i want to upgrade the stand's light. Did someone ever do this? I'm afraid to break the bottom part of the stand, but it's sure that it is deattachable.
Can someone help me to open it?
Thanks!!!

Hi guys, greetings from Brasil!
I've just got this awesome figure, but i want to upgrade the stand's light. Did someone ever do this? I'm afraid to break the bottom part of the stand, but it's sure that it is deattachable.
Can someone help me to open it?
Thanks!!!

What exactly do you want to do?

What exactly do you want to do?

Add more light.

Edit: Sideshow just sent me an e-mail telling me it's impossible to do this... But i can't believe this. Still trying...

Last edited:
Inspired by JediJims shameless plug. I am going to sell my IG-88 and Boba Fett Lightup stands. $40 ea. or both for $75. Also I am only shipping inside the US.

Kinda late tot the party, but after seeing the figure in person at a local store I decided to get it.
The faults are there, but damn, this is a great figure straight out of the box!
I doubt I'll be doing any customizing to it in the foreseeable future.

Just got this and it arrived today - my first 12" Sideshow SW figure!

Question - the cape arrived with creases in it. Any tips to making it look more realistic?

I end up givng my Boba Fett to a friend. I was happy w/ him at first but can't stand the armor, no matter how much I mod him :gah:

I end up givng my Boba Fett to a friend. I was happy w/ him at first but can't stand the armor, no matter how much I mod him :gah:
My main issue with the figure is that his arms are too short to properly shoulder his blaster carbine. Anyone have any advice on fixing this? I'm considering sawing his forearms in half and lengthening them with sculpting compound.

Back