1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a Little surprised that they choosed the damaged face as an exclusive. When there will be a Wampa in the future and you missed out the Ex you're ******ed...

I am a Little surprised that they choosed the damaged face as an exclusive. When there will be a Wampa in the future and you missed out the Ex you're ******ed...

Well there really isn't any reason not to get the EX then, i wonder if they'll even do a wampa though and how much $ it'll be :lol

3 head sculpts and hot toys are nearer the $300 mark
The $200 are usually the figure and a couple of hands these days, still agree the sculpts and apps aren't there yet

SS has literally put out the best for Luke. If this was the custom world there would be a stampede here to get the figure. In fact its great to see so many customizers now working for a company making Legit figures.

Paint: Wan Lee (Lalla)
Sculpt: Trevor Grove
Andy B.
Clothing: Serang Kim

Do you know how much Lalla paints one head for these days ? Upwards of $400. Serang's figures are way upwards of a grand with his DX packages touching $5k. And Trevor of course needs no introduction here.

The team that worked on Luke can put HT's to shame. I believe the sculpts and apps are up there with the best.

I haven't seen any custom Star Wars sculpts that look this good.

I'll take this over any Hot Toys figure I've seen in the last 5 years.

Not getting this one, but I do have the HT, and totally agree that at least with Luke - SS did a way better job with Luke. Every time I look at HT Luke, I wonder what is it about his face that looks off.

I shall get even probably Luke, but that's just really weird proportions.

These $5 codes are reward points and work like normal reward points and such when you save them to your online account they will not expire. So bank some codes over the next few days and you could get $20 or more in rewards to use on something. :)

-SideshowAlex

Ah, so the opportunity to collect them expires but not the actual points. That's good to know. Thank you, I was mistaken.

The sky is not falling. The Luke, Han and Vader figures are all Deluxe pieces, but priced at below Hot Toys basic figures.

how is Luke a "deluxe" figure, if you look at the few accessories he comes with? Not really a lot more than your average SS 12" figure. Sure, an extra head, or two even if you have the exclusive, but I still wouldn't call that "deluxe".

I'll take this over any Hot Toys figure I've seen in the last 5 years.
gfeff9b62.jpg

Those rewards points are sweet. Thanks for posting and confirming how they work, Hobbit.

I was looking at the 'ensemble' pick with Luke standing with his gear in front of him (where is his base SS? dont cheap out on the snowy base). Is anyone worried about the thickness of the lightsaber?

Back