12" Aragorn Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Forbidden Planet in Nottingham yesterday and I fond Aragorn. I was like wtf. It's the only LOTR 12" I never had and I've always regretted it. So i ask how much it is cos it was up on a high shelf and couldn't see and the guy says £34.99 which is ok cos that's what it was originally. I take to the counter and it rings up at £19.99 sweet!!!

So my LOTR collection is complete (til Gandalf arrives) and at a great price too.:maul

I was in Forbidden Planet in Nottingham yesterday and I fond Aragorn. I was like wtf. It's the only LOTR 12" I never had and I've always regretted it. So i ask how much it is cos it was up on a high shelf and couldn't see and the guy says £34.99 which is ok cos that's what it was originally. I take to the counter and it rings up at £19.99 sweet!!!

So my LOTR collection is complete (til Gandalf arrives) and at a great price too.:maul

thats cool :gun

I think I am gonna go down to FP this week and see what I can get my hands on

Post some pics if you like!

The single best thing one can do to make Aragorn look better is to repaint the eyebrows lower. Under the sculpted detail, actually. That alone makes a world of difference.

Kick ass repaint BTW, and I love the weathering.

With help from all the good advice on these boards I've finished my version of Aragorn in TTT getup kitbash.

I ended up using the Toybiz Roto hunting knife as the DiD one seemed a bit too big, and being made of metal, weighed down the belt too much. Plus the DiD scabbard is completely featureless. Add the SS Boromir exclusive cloak and forearm guards (which Aragorn stole cos they are probly Bracers of Defense +3 or summink :p) and its a very simple kitbash.

Going to attempt a Helms Deep Aragorn next...

watermark.php

watermark.php

No fancy customs yet (I can't wait to give this guy a face lift). Just Aragorn doing his Argonath stance.

"Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old... and strike a pose like them."

Last edited:
Back