12" Aragorn Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks awesome mate! Great repaint, nice additions to the outfit, and the weathering looks good.

Congrats on a great piece :rock

looks great to me. i have been delaying and delaying weathering the SSC Aragorn. You have given me some inspiration to do it.

Don't get me wrong, if somebody tell me something is bad, this is the best way to upgrade my work. I will probably do something to make him slimer.

Don't get me wrong, if somebody tell me something is bad, this is the best way to upgrade my work. I will probably do something to make him slimer.

its just the nature of 1/6th that the outfits can look bulky, especially with heavy fabric like fake leather. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe sewing a small pinch in the back could trim it a little.

I wouldn't worry about it. Your custom looks great. There're a lot of idiots here who talk **** about people's customs and products in general because they're either jealous, want to justify passing on the item or generally close-minded elitists.

To make it short, you mean :"all my work sucks" correct ?

no, sorry that's not what i meant. Your work looks great, but i think all, or most, clothes on 12" figures look too big for the figure. I've had a couple before and had the problem. It's not a knock against you, just 12" figures in general. :peace

its just the nature of 1/6th that the outfits can look bulky, especially with heavy fabric like fake leather. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe sewing a small pinch in the back could trim it a little.

THAT'S what i mean!

I wouldn't worry about it. Your custom looks great. There're a lot of idiots here who talk **** about people's customs and products in general because they're either jealous, want to justify passing on the item or generally close-minded elitists.

And THAT isn't! But thank you anyway. I'm not trying to justify anything, 12" figures are just not my thing, and the oversized clothes play a part in that. I wasn't meaning to diss his work - if the actual clothes are his work then i apologise, i thought they were the originals, but i stand by my point that alot of clothes can look a bit big!

And THAT isn't! But thank you anyway. I'm not trying to justify anything, 12" figures are just not my thing, and the oversized clothes play a part in that. I wasn't meaning to diss his work - if the actual clothes are his work then i apologise, i thought they were the originals, but i stand by my point that alot of clothes can look a bit big!

no, sorry that's not what i meant. Your work looks great, but i think all, or most, clothes on 12" figures look too big for the figure. I've had a couple before and had the problem. It's not a knock against you, just 12" figures in general. :peace

.....:dunno

Back