12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is nothing glorious about 1/6 in comparison the beauty of 1/4 scale

Applause.gif

Well, I caved and ordered one.. for $90 thats not bad. Now I have 6 months to decide if I want to keep him or not.

It's Dave's forum, he's nice enough to have created it and keep it running for us, the least we can do is be respectful to how he'd like it to be.

Yeah,that's all fine,but to be the all seeing emperor with all this insane amount of policy like the one in question is too.. over the top.

Yeah,that's all fine,but to be the all seeing emperor with all this insane amount of policy like the one in question is too.. over the top.

It's fine to think that way, you don't have to agree with how things are around here, but in a way you're a guest of the site and the owner has their rules and how they'd like things to be and what not, you can either stay and accept it, hate it and walk away, or ignore until you get thrown out. You have options.

It's fine to think that way, you don't have to agree with how things are around here, but in a way you're a guest of the site and the owner has their rules and how they'd like things to be and what not, you can either stay and accept it, hate it and walk away, or ignore until you get thrown out. You have options.

If I get thrown off this site for what I just said,which is no reason to get thrown off at all.Then this place was and is definitly not worth my time.

I ordered mine while I was in a conference room during a meeting... After seeing that this thing sold out in 9 mins Im glad i did.
Im sure glad the sideshow PPO screens are not too "colorful" help me order it incognito during the meeting...:monkey3

I ordered mine while I was in a conference room during a meeting... After seeing that this thing sold out in 9 mins Im glad i did.
Im sure glad the sideshow PPO screens are not too "colorful" help me order it incognito during the meeting...:monkey3

I am surprised that it sold out so fast. I knew it would sell fast, but not THAT fast. I wonder what the flipability will be? :monkey3

Back