12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironic how the discussion of what is 'off topic' has taken this thread completely off topic.

Just looked at the regular version now that the traffic has died down. It doesn't have a lot of accessories. Indy (and I presume Gandalf) use a new body too but they come with a ton of stuff. I guess the armor counts as accessories.
No new body for Gandalf. As far as I'm concerned, if they can keep these armored figures at a descent price - yes, I guess this Obi-Wan came with a descend price, and a great edition size too - I don't care for accessories. Sideshow can keep them.

Its still possible that he will come with more hands... the product descriptions aren't always accurate :lol

But if not, I can deal with one set of hands... would like at least 2, but can make do w/o.

But Clones will need multiple hands :lecture

No new body for Gandalf. As far as I'm concerned, if they can keep these armored figures at a descent price - yes, I guess this Obi-Wan came with a descend price, and a great edition size too - I don't care for accessories. Sideshow can keep them.

See I love accessories. That's why Im still in the Gold Sticker Club.

It's an insult to be called Mother Theresa? I thought she was a good person. Well, except for that time she held-up a 7-11 back in 1986.

I think she also got caught after a drive-by shooting here at Harlem foo' !!!

It's an insult to be called Mother Theresa? I thought she was a good person. Well, except for that time she held-up a 7-11 back in 1986.

Ha ha, if anything I'm offending Mother Theresa in my attempt to illustrate your lameness. Sorry Mama T.

Itsa all good!
I donna lika him either?!?
motherthersa.jpg

There is a time and place for accessories. Such as Indy. How can he be without almost any of the stuff they gave us?

But a clone or stormie who will already be pushing my boundary on price as it is? I don't need anything more than a rifle.

As far as I know most of the clones were holding a rifle in their right hand, so a grip left is not useful. Better to have the slightly more open hand that they give with Obi-Wan here that can be used to brace the barrell.

Personally, I am really surprised the edition size was only 1500, and I think with a 9 minute sell out that Sideshow might have been surprised as well.

I know I was surprised, being an EU incarnation I figured if anything he'd be slower sell out. But 9 minutes is pretty ridiculous.

I know I was surprised, being an EU incarnation I figured if anything he'd be slower sell out. But 9 minutes is pretty ridiculous.

Exactly! Maybe they were trying to create some buzz for the armored figures... much like making Jedi Luke such a small edition size to start the line off.

I speculate that this figure was hit up by the speculators because of the hype that we all had over the new body.

If a normal clone is announced between now and the time Obi-Wan ships I expect a lot of cancelations because then Obi-Wan won't be so unique in that respect.

Exactly! Maybe they were trying to create some buzz for the armored figures... much like making Jedi Luke such a small edition size to start the line off.

Possible, but really do armored figures need much buzz :lol I just though he was a bit of a left fielder... and if you had asked me if I'd buy one w/o having seen him I would have not been interested.

But there is no denying it is a stellar looking figure, and great starting point for the armored figures.

Back