12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,that's all fine,but to be the all seeing emperor with all this insane amount of policy like the one in question is too.. over the top.

There are any number of sites I can think of that have FAR more strict policies than we do around here. Some other sites lock about every third thread that gets started and would delete way more off topic posts than you see around here. Calling our policies insane seems a little weird in comparison to the strict policing taking place at other forums. If people stay reasonably on topic and avoid profanity and personal attacks, they do just fine here. If some can't handle those simple guidelines, then they can try their luck at some of the other sites.

There are any number of sites I can think of that have FAR more strict policies than we do around here. Some other sites lock about every third thread that gets started and would delete way more off topic posts than you see around here. Calling our policies insane seems a little weird in comparison to the strict policing taking place at other forums. If people stay reasonably on topic and avoid profanity and personal attacks, they do just fine here. If some can't handle those simple guidelines, then they can try their luck at some of the other sites.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Re: NEW 12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

I don't know what's up with the current unpleasantries in this thread, I missed it all. I hope they have nothing to do with chopsticks, because there's one thing I'd like to say about these stainless steel chopsticks. While in Japan, please don't use steel chopsticks for eating. It is considered to be disrespectful. Steel chopsticks are usually only used after a cremation of a deceased, to remove the bones from the ashes. So was I told.

Excuse me for going of topic.

Well in the past week (or is it two, my days are blurring together) I've seen Dave and the mods called to strict and too loose with the rules. Personally I think this board is pretty laissez faire so long as people don't get too far out of line.

Look! I never did any of those things as of recently.But I still don't like retarded rules like "stay on topic".And I know what your gonna say.Go somewere else then,yeah sure I will.I just don't like some one telling me what,where,when and how I can say something.Especially in a forum.I mean thats when all the fun begins.Right?

Question authority!

Lonnie will be starting a "chopsticks" thread in the sandbox - please direct any eating utensil thoughts towards that thread...

Look! I never did any of those things as of recently.But I still don't like retarded rules like "stay on topic".And I know what your gonna say.Go somewere else then,yeah sure I will.I just don't like some one telling me what,where,when and how I can say something.Especially in a forum.I mean thats when all the fun begins.Right?

The rule isn't just stay on topic because lord knows everyone gets off topic with jokes and what not. You must see that in this circumstance it was just about out of control.

Question authority!

blah,blah,blah....

getting BTT its gonna be a long wait till this comes out. I hope we get some more announcements to fill the time before then...*fingers crossed SDCC vader*

The rule isn't just stay on topic because lord knows everyone gets off topic with jokes and what not. You must see that in this circumstance it was just about out of control.

Exactly, straying off topic happens all the time, hell the discussion of this very fact is off topic. Mods only step in about straying off topic when it becomes volatile or offensive and isn't acceptable to site standards.

Ironic how the discussion of what is 'off topic' has taken this thread completely off topic.

Just looked at the regular version now that the traffic has died down. It doesn't have a lot of accessories. Indy (and I presume Gandalf) use a new body too but they come with a ton of stuff. I guess the armor counts as accessories.

well said

Back