12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But not all of us ARE in America...in fact, right now, I'm above it...

So, anyway...

Clone Armour eh? SCHWEET...

I thought the UK was the 51st state...

You mean I watched that film for nothing???!!!

800px-US_51_Star_possible_Flag.svg.png

Boy, this figure sure looks nice...I wish I had some money...

Despite the fact that it is an imperfect likeness, to me it is FREAKIN' SWEET!

Did anybody notice the huge differences in likenesses between the 2 Ewen shots? If they can't make the real person look identical in 2 shots likely taken very close together (like within a few days), how can we judge the likeness of the portrait on a 1:6 scale figure?

I hope not. I want Gandy to come in August and I can wait till September or October for Obi, followed by Indy for Christmas... at least that how I hope it plays out. :eek:

It does make more sense getting Obi in August since thats when the movie is coming out. Historic First Armored Figure from Sideshow. :rock

The more I think about it I would like Gandy to be a Christmas present. (and knowing that LOTR figs typically get the extended release schedules, I think its quite likely).

So what we thinkin? SEPT. for this one? Any chance of an early july/aug release.

I think, based on Frodo and Sam, chances are slim to none of Obi-Wan not pushing the late Q3 early Q4 mark. First armored figure and first figure on the new body, 2 pretty hefty factors going against the production time on this one. I want him ASAP, but I'm expecting a lengthier wait than usual. Similarly, depending on the final details, if Vader POs around SDCC, I could see him not being in hand until Q2-Q3 2009, but that's depending on the details like if he's a 3rd new body for his size.

Back