12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh, slap a trademark on "Joshing" immediately, there's money to be made!

I should. :lol

When I collected basketball cards growing up there was a set that had sayings and such on the side of the card. One of them had some guy laughing and it said Joshing. I think I still have it.

neanderthal3.jpg

We make Obi figure when we ready, we busy kill sabertooth tiger and wooly mammoth, no time make puny toy.

Thats not gonna make the Geico Cavemen happy. :lol

Despite the fact that it is an imperfect likeness, to me it is FREAKIN' SWEET!

Did anybody notice the huge differences in likenesses between the 2 Ewen shots? If they can't make the real person look identical in 2 shots likely taken very close together (like within a few days), how can we judge the likeness of the portrait on a 1:6 scale figure?

I don't think the likeness has ever been in question. The face is Ewan through and through.

I think it's the paint throwing it off. But the unnatural hairline is the only thing I find distracting.

I just put myself on the wait list for the exclusive. Talk about wishful thinking...hopefully there will be a flood on ebay the month it ships so I don't end up paying too much for him.

Never know Khev, there's alot of awesome stuff coming out. And if he ships after SDCC that may work in your favor too. Good luck with it.

Back