12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is we'll see something on these soon and have them shortly after SDCC.

That'd be my guess too.

It could be that some e-mails went out in error. That happened to me two years ago with the first HT Robocop figure. E-mails went out by accident, and the product didn't even ship for another couple months (about four or five months later).

Every time I have a SSC item ship I get the UPS Quantum View shipping notice first. I haven't received a 3-5 day shipping notice in my last 8 items.
Obi Wan is the only thing I have on order.
Unfortunately it doesn't have anything listed yet as where its coming from.

The only thing I order from is SSC so I was just wondering if anyone else recieved this also.

Every time I have a SSC item ship I get the UPS Quantum View shipping notice first. I haven't received a 3-5 day shipping notice in my last 8 items.
Obi Wan is the only thing I have on order.
Unfortunately it doesn't have anything listed yet as where its coming from.

The only thing I order from is SSC so I was just wondering if anyone else recieved this also.

Did you check the order number on the QV notice against your SSC Obi-Wan Order?

The QV tracking numbers have never matched SSC information before.

Of course I have always noticed most every one else gets lots of info compared to my shipments, but I assumed it was a Jersey thing.

I'll keep you posted if I get more info. Like I said, I'm trying to discover what this package actually is and thought maybe someone else got one.

I really doubt its Obi Wan. I mean no one has a 20 day, 3 day, 24 hour, anything notice. Maybe a replacement part?

The only other thing it could possibly be is the empty box from Microsoft to ship my dead 360 back, but I just filled out the form at 8pm on a SUNDAY night.

The only other thing it could possibly be is the empty box from Microsoft to ship my dead 360 back, but I just filled out the form at 8pm on a SUNDAY night.

That is prolly it. MS is VERY quick on getting those 360's fixed. I had my red ring of death 360 shipped off and back hooked up to my tv in 5 days.

Jeez, give me heart failure. I just broke down and ordered the DC Green Arrow last night since it doesn't look like anything is coming within the next 30 days. :monkey4

I figured that it would be something like that. If Obi-Clone was shipping, the madness would be well underway by now.

I'm guessing all three of Obi-Wan, Indy, and Gandalf will have shipping delays. Obi and Indy from the new bodies, and Gandalf because he is a LotR figure.

I'm guessing all three of Obi-Wan, Indy, and Gandalf will have shipping delays. Obi and Indy from the new bodies, and Gandalf because he is a LotR figure.

I can live with that. Summer months are usually tight financially with September bringing things back on track. I wouldn't mind waiting until then for Obi.

Geez, I hope they aren't shipping now. In fact, I hope they wait at least another month so that my bank account can recover a bit.

Back