12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you Pixletwin and Entropy. I think I may let this one go. I just got caught up in the first armored figure from Sideshow hype. As time has gone by, I realize I really don't have any connection with the character at all. I think Vader will be my last 12'' Star Wars figure.

If he had a helmet I may feel better about it, but as it is I think he will go on the chopping block and maybe I'll pick him up down the road.

I'm on the waitlist for the Ex. Obi. What are the chances of me getting one? I did go on the waitlist a little too late. When would we know if it will be converted?

This is a pretty badass piece. Canceling makes no sense unless you just cant afford it.

It may have nothing to do with the fact that the Clone Wars never really excited me and I was caught up in the excitement of finally having an armored figure. :rolleyes:

You are starting to sound like Nash Josh. :lol

i think your chances may even get better... i am on the fence after seeing it in person at the con.

Love the figure... so no chance of canceling for me, of course barring any unforseen monetary incidents that is :)

I think its a great looking figure, and even though EU, still a cool incarnation of Kenobi. Do still hope he at least comes with some more hands.

Now that would have been a good question to ask... it really seems odd that they would not include extra hands. Especially when you know the eventual clones will come with multiples. I guess you could always swap a few over from later figures.

The only extra hand I really care about with this figure is a saber grip left hand, other than that, more is always good, but that's the only one I can think of pose ideas I can't execute without.

I seriously doubt I will cancel this. I'm very excited about it and I think it will give some nice variety standing with the other Jedi. Plus the exclusive item has me very excited for a companion piece. I'm just holding out hope for putting my ROTS head on him.

It may have nothing to do with the fact that the Clone Wars never really excited me and I was caught up in the excitement of finally having an armored figure. :rolleyes:

You are starting to sound like Nash Josh. :lol

You had to know more armored figs would be coming but HAD to have Obi-Wan but now are giving it the axe? ok

How am I sounding like Nash? :confused:

Did anyone at SDCC bring this up?

No, I didn't and nothing was brought up at the panel.

Last edited:
You sound like Nash when you say the only reason why anyone wouldn't want this fig is because they didn't have the money.

Back