12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best pics so far imo

12_ObiWanGeneral1.jpg

SDC_3504.JPG

2705119977_358aea938b_o.jpg

And it looked even better in person. :rock

If it's truly Production like they said, then this came out MUCH better than the ROTS Obi-Wan did.

I'm still mesmerized by the quality of paint apps on the beard, if the final production truly looks this way, this gets my vote as SSC's bets hair paint apps, clean, good color mixing, natural looking, just a great job.

And if Irish says it's even better in person, I can't imagine my reaction when I get this in my hands :google.

Have they updated the site with prod pics yet?

Only shots of the hologram actually attached to the armor in use. I'm guessing since most folks saw it at SDCC or in SDCC online coverage, people know what the production piece looks like, since it was stated that the one on display was a production sample. If that all holds up, they'll probably take a few new shots when he actually arrives into the warehouse a day or two before he ships out, maybe a little later, who knows how the web/photo staff is doing right now, they might be busy with other things.

I'm thinking about using my ROTS Obi's outfit to make a generic Jedi. Maybe using my Robert E. Lee figure.

Don't know but it looks like crap. Very odd in person. That's the only problem with the paint job.

Yeah, first time I noticed it was with the Yavin Luke... not sure why they thought that was a good idea. Its not terrible in person, but does kind of bother you when you look closely at the figure.

Back