12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
asking...whats the main reason we should cancelled the obi-clone armor?...cos i just PO it,and it couldnt be withdraw..

There's no main reason to cancel, the figure itself has no reasons to cancel at all, the cancellations are because of personal reasons that folks don't want the figure because it's from CW or just not fans of the look no matter how nice the figure, or money's tight and he just doesn't fit into plans.

so has anyone heard anything further about the situation with the extra hands???? im kinda on the fence with this one and the deciding factor will be whether there are extra hands or not. really want to pose him with the holo on one arm and lightsaber in the other.

thanks

I think it's a non-issue. Realistically, and if it was that urgent to have his saber out anyway, seeing how he was right handed, Obi Wan would still have the lightsaber in his right hand with it posed in a blocking, horizontal cross-body pose while chatting with Cody anyway.

It wouldn't look natural to have the arm that's supposed to be communicating and face to face with Obi-Wan wielding the saber in a defensive posture. He may have been righty but if your strong arm is occupied you still turn to the other if it's free.

I'm confident we'll get extra hands, I forget the source but it was reported that someone from SSC said it'd have extra hands.

I'm sure the Force could more than make up for using his left hand to wield the lightsaber.

I'm such a geek. :eek:

I'm confident we'll get extra hands, I forget the source but it was reported that someone from SSC said it'd have extra hands.

The fact that this late in the game nobody has officially said anything concerns me. Or they just assume SW fans will buy it anyways.

Hands or no hands i want it.

The good thing about Sideshow is that if someone gets it and feels that not having extra hands makes it not worth the price or whatever they can always send it back.

Didn't somebody ask Sideshow and get told that there are, indeed, more than one set of hands? Also, I believe that there are different hands on the figure between the SS gallery pics and the SDCC pics.

Yep...I just checked again and the SS gallery clearly shows the open or "force gesture" left hand and the SDCC picutes (just go back one page of posts on this thread to see them re-posted) clearly shows a saber grip or pistol grip left hand.

Edit - And, the evidence. Case closed. Compliments of Darth Perry Mason!

Edit2 - It appears that both, the left AND right hands are different in these pics. I am convinced that there are at least 2 sets of the hands.

openleft.jpg

Pistogripleft.jpg

Last edited:
Alright! It's great to know for sure there will be multiple hands. This one is shaping up so great. I'm just dying with anticipation.

Back