12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep...I just checked again and the SS gallery clearly shows the open or "force gesture" left hand and the SDCC picutes (just go back one page of posts on this thread to see them re-posted) clearly shows a saber grip or pistol grip left hand.

Edit - And, the evidence. Case closed. Compliments of Darth Perry Mason!

Edit2 - It appears that both, the left AND right hands are different in these pics. I am convinced that there are at least 2 sets of the hands.

openleft.jpg

Pistogripleft.jpg

Holy ^^^^, how'd I miss it, that left hand right there will hold the saber, bravo Sideshow! :rock

*pixletwin.... stifling feelings of regret.... shoving them way behind the regret for selling Jabba's throne.... right beside regret for selling Aragorn and Legolas....*

:wave

I'm glad it's a pistol grip too, that way he can old the saber or Grievous gun or something with the saber in his right, possibilities really open with the extra hand.

I've got a pose in mind of him holding the saber in his left while talking to rex on his right. Not original but ya know.

Yep...I just checked again and the SS gallery clearly shows the open or "force gesture" left hand and the SDCC picutes (just go back one page of posts on this thread to see them re-posted) clearly shows a saber grip or pistol grip left hand.

Edit - And, the evidence. Case closed. Compliments of Darth Perry Mason!

Edit2 - It appears that both, the left AND right hands are different in these pics. I am convinced that there are at least 2 sets of the hands.

Great observations... although one caution. Just because we see it in the proto does not mean the hand is still coming with the production figure.

So, I'm now optimistic, but remaining skeptical... that way I won't be dissapointed :monkey2

*pixletwin.... stifling feelings of regret.... shoving them way behind the regret for selling Jabba's throne.... right beside regret for selling Aragorn and Legolas....*

:wave

You sold Jabba? Wowee son! Jabba is literally the centerpiece to my collection. Every time I walk into that room (in my house) he is the first thing I see and he is awesome. Also what's with everyone canceling their CW Obi-Wan? Delusions of grandeur? I for one am pumped, just ease up on the eyeliner SSC.

No no... I sold Jabba's THRONE... I still have Jabba though someone PMd on RebelScum asking me to sell it. :eek:

I've got a pose in mind of him holding the saber in his left while talking to rex on his right. Not original but ya know.

Who cares about originality, either a gun or a saber, either way, the only good poses for him with the Ex. in use is to have him talking and using his left hand to carry on the fight. I play to take photos utilizing that premise.

So, I'm now optimistic, but remaining skeptical... that way I won't be dissapointed :monkey2

I think it's safe though, it's not like the hands are a rehash item from another figure, they're the first Clone hands, clone troopers will reuse them, probably why it's a gun girp left, so like the Clone commanders that have 2 hand guns can wield them.

I think it's safe though, it's not like the hands are a rehash item from another figure, they're the first Clone hands, clone troopers will reuse them, probably why it's a gun girp left, so like the Clone commanders that have 2 hand guns can wield them.

I'm hoping that's the case... but sometimes a bit of skepticism is a good umbrella for monkey tears :monkey2

I hear ya, until someone has it in hand or production boxed photos show the contents, there is that chance.

I'm just really excited about this figure, it's been almost a year since we had an Obi-Wan, too long for me :) Scary to think it's been almost a year since Old Ben shipped, feels like it was just yesterday.

Who cares about originality, either a gun or a saber, either way, the only good poses for him with the Ex. in use is to have him talking and using his left hand to carry on the fight. I play to take photos utilizing that premise.

Is that a Fredian slip?

Cool, really looking forward to getting this one :rock

Kinda brings back the excitement of the early days of waiting on Sideshow SW figures :rock

Can't wait to see pics. I am sure I will eventually pick this up. As it is I was surprised and happy to discover that I DO have enough saved in my Toy Tin to pay for The Dead Mall Santa. :rock

Back