12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to images with this one, I'll be treating him more like an action character as he was in CW than the noble peace keeper of the films.

I'm looking forward to images with this one, I'll be treating him more like an action character as he was in CW than the noble peace keeper of the films.

I haven't taken shots of anything in so long. Will be fun to try again.

Yep...I just checked again and the SS gallery clearly shows the open or "force gesture" left hand and the SDCC picutes (just go back one page of posts on this thread to see them re-posted) clearly shows a saber grip or pistol grip left hand.

Edit - And, the evidence. Case closed. Compliments of Darth Perry Mason!

Edit2 - It appears that both, the left AND right hands are different in these pics. I am convinced that there are at least 2 sets of the hands.

openleft.jpg

Pistogripleft.jpg

Nice find, hope the paint looks as good as this. Wonder if anyone from Asia put up soe early shots?

Great observations... although one caution. Just because we see it in the proto does not mean the hand is still coming with the production figure.

So, I'm now optimistic, but remaining skeptical... that way I won't be dissapointed :monkey2

This is often true, but the figure in the SDCC pic is a production piece and the 2 hands in the SS pic are standard on nearly every figure. I think we can safely assume.

I'd really like to see some pics before this ships. I know people say that SDCC was production, but my trust in final SS products is still weak.

I'd really like to see some pics before this ships. I know people say that SDCC was production, but my trust in final SS products is still weak.

Same here giving the last couple of SW releases. Hopes are high for Kenobi (especially at the new price point). Never paid $90 for a Sideshow before. Realize it's because of the armor and new body, but I really want them to step up on the figures head paint. That, above all else, is what I look for the most, good headsculpt and good paint to help sell the likeness.

I got an email yesterday saying that they are taking the money for him on Monday.

And very frequently, I end up getting these figures the same day my bank account gets charged. So I am completely expecting Obi-Clone next week.

i got that message yesterday too,i emailed them back asking for them to take it now!!!
It will take at least a week before it arrives in Australia,and im going away up north,so i hope it gets here before then !!!!!!!

i got that message yesterday too,i emailed them back asking for them to take it now!!!
It will take at least a week before it arrives in Australia,and im going away up north,so i hope it gets here before then !!!!!!!

At least the FedEx international tracking is pretty good. The only negative is sometimes it sits at the FedEx depot at the airport if its "early". Thankfully I'm only 15 minute drive (brisbane) but its still a pain to see the "not due for delivery" status

Columbus day, is that a no mail day? How weak :lol Do UPS and FedEx follow those dates as well?

They might. My shipping is to my office at the moment, which'll be closed Monday, maybe I'll switch it to home, worst case it doesn't come Monday and I just have to wait until I get home from work to check it out instead of at the office when it does come.

Banks still do surprisingly, schools haven't given the Columbus Day holiday off in my area for years now.

Back