12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind getting time off, but the holiday in itself is a bit rediculous, especially since no one, or at least 99.9% of the population does nothing to celebrate the man it's for. On top of that, what's really to celebrate, he ^^^^ed up his navigation and found North America instead of India, great, honor him, for that matter let's have a holiday for the 12 year old that doesn't know 2+2=4, and then his "discovery" leads to the trashing of a long cherrished land that had inhabitants and even the destruction of cultures because someone else had to have the property. And on top of it all, even if everything was fine with the native Americans, how's it a discovery, the continent is huge, someone was bound to run into at some point. Ok, that's my I'm really tired rant for the day, continue with your regularly scheduled programming :lol

Columbus didn't discover America. The pilgrims did when they ran their plymouth into a rock.

Couldnt cancel this guy after the latest pics from Comic con.
Just looks to damn cool, itll have to be something else.

Columbus day is a holiday where I work, but I'm actually working it as as part of a personal protest on the holiday. It won't make much of an impact, but i'll feel better. LOL.

I just got into collecting this stuff and have bought up about 8 Sideshow Star Wars 1/6th on eBay. Starting with the prequel stuff, working my way to the original trilogy. I put myself on the Wait List for the regular edition on this one, what do you think my chances are of actually getting one? Did I say I was new to this stuff? :confused:

Need to add myself to the Wait List for Darth Vader and Stromtrooper as well, now that I think about it.

::runs to Sideshowtoy.com::

If you are interested in the exclusive I would put yourself on that waitlist as well. Odds are always pretty good of getting a waitlist converted, and it looks like this one is seeing alot of cancellations. Especially with everything shipping soon.

I just got into collecting this stuff and have bought up about 8 Sideshow Star Wars 1/6th on eBay. Starting with the prequel stuff, working my way to the original trilogy. I put myself on the Wait List for the regular edition on this one, what do you think my chances are of actually getting one? Did I say I was new to this stuff? :confused:

Need to add myself to the Wait List for Darth Vader and Stromtrooper as well, now that I think about it.

::runs to Sideshowtoy.com::

I just cancelled my Darth Vader Ex Version with SS because I am getting the normal version at a lower price from my local retailer.

So, place yourself on the Vader Waitlist and your waitlist may just get converted soon. :)

mines be charged for,please let it get here by friday!!!!!
im going away on sunday and wont be back for a week!!!
arrrgggh

It'd be wonderful to get mine this week. I've already started using things from my ROTS Obi to kitbash a Jedi using my Robert E. Lee figure. By the end of next month I should have three new (sorta) Jedi added to my ranks.

Back