12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be interesting to see a AOTC obi head with slicked hair similiar to the BR Joker-perhaps SSC could possibly make Head,Weapons,Clothes Accessories after awhile.I know they wouldnt from a business stand point-but hey,if they can make the Salcious Crumb/Dejarik Table-anything is possible right :)

If you are interested in the exclusive I would put yourself on that waitlist as well. Odds are always pretty good of getting a waitlist converted, and it looks like this one is seeing alot of cancellations. Especially with everything shipping soon.

I just cancelled my Darth Vader Ex Version with SS because I am getting the normal version at a lower price from my local retailer.

So, place yourself on the Vader Waitlist and your waitlist may just get converted soon. :)

Thanks for the good info guys!! :D

Maybe Sideshow has restricted early sales overseas? Seems the last time we had early HK photos was Praji... at least that I can remember.

Ya, I know we had sort of advanced shots of ANH Han and Luke, but those guys were just early domestic recipients. He'll be shown off here soon enough.

I have noticed usually but not awlays when SSC starts processing orders they only ship out a small number of orders on the first day and then from day 2 on they have massive shipments go out . Not sure why they do that but thats how its . Mine hasn'nt gone out yet but am expecting it too hopefully soon.

A question , anyone know with the new SSC wensite does it display your
order status in real time now I.E. shipping soon when your card is charged or shippied when the order is shipped or does it still update hours later??

I have noticed usually but not awlays when SSC starts processing orders they only ship out a small number of orders on the first day and then from day 2 on they have massive shipments go out . Not sure why they do that but thats how its . Mine hasn'nt gone out yet but am expecting it too hopefully soon.

A question , anyone know with the new SSC wensite does it display your
order status in real time now I.E. shipping soon when your card is charged or shippied when the order is shipped or does it still update hours later??

It's not the site, it's the system so yes, still updates hours later.

It's not the site, it's the system so yes, still updates hours later.

Thanks I figured that was the case , I think the only time it shows info any sooner when you yourself make a change to the order or CS goes in
and does it for you.

As long as mine ships by this Wendnesday , I'm golden for having it this week. I pay a little extra to have my orders go second day.

Can't wait to see the first images in hand.

My Obi-fig will not be here till friday.

Just around the corner.....:chew

Nothing here either... really waiting on this one, So I can get him with my other Obi's. And to see if I can get a TDK Batman...

Back