12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting the impression that many of us had thier cards charged today but so far no one is reporting that thiers orders have shipped? :dunno

I haven't been pre-authed for my Ex. or Regular, though I just snuck in my order for the Ex. so I'm at the end of the list, what a day that was, racing home in a rough snow storm from work.

I can't wait to see pics of this!
I had to hold my order for a week so I'll have to enjoy this vicariously through everyone's pics for a while.

I'm glad mine's still processing in a way, at first I worried they were waiting to ship Obi-Wan to send him along with my Predator bust from Hot Toys, which they may, 2 Obi-Wans and the bust coming this week, all to the same address, maybe they are waiting, I hope not, I'd rather pay a little more and get Obi-Wan asap.

:woo Item Shipping Soon! Can't wait to test run this new body. I am kinda sad though that I sold my extra Kenobi outfit. :lol

Hope yours is charged soon!
For the peeps that have been charged , the good news is the orders are now in the shipping dept waiting for a shipping label and tracking # to be generated and SSC has all day today to get that done. I think alot of us will be getting our tracking #'s between tonight and Friday! :banana

I'm wondering that myself? I don't think too many made it out Monday and I don't think any shipped last night. Hopefully they will be on track today and get them out and post some pics on the site.

They were only supposed to pre-auth on Monday, and often they do big shipments on Thursdays, so I'd say most will go out tomorrow at the latest.

Back