12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You usually don't see shipping notices until the evening. I usually see mine between 7 and 8 pm EST.

You can always call them to see if its going to ship also
but if you were charged it will most likely go out tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Weird..I just checked my tracking # to be sure and it says:

LOS ANGELES,
CA, US 10/07/2008 1:09 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

and that it's in "In transit" w/ a friday delivery

I'm in Georgia

I'm usually somewhere in the middle when SSC shipments and notices come around.

So this is a first that it had already left and it's on the way before most freaks even get there Quantum View....that's all :joy

Weird..I just checked my tracking # to be sure and it says:

LOS ANGELES,
CA, US 10/07/2008 1:09 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

and that it's in "In transit" w/ a friday delivery

I'm in Georgia

Call UPS/FEDEX and verify that is correct sometimes especially with Fedex they do
run ahead of schedule.

I'm usually somewhere in the middle when SSC shipments and notices come around.

So this is a first that it had already left and it's on the way before most freaks even get there Quantum View....that's all :joy

Are you certain Obi-Wan's what shipped?

Haven't received a shipping notice yet but I did get charged on my card for him so I'm expecting it tonight. If it did ship today I'll have it Friday.

Are you certain Obi-Wan's what shipped?

Yeah, pretty sure. I only have 1/6 SW stuff on order with them and I don't have any replacement orders with them plus they sent me my final invoice.

So it has to be Obi-Wan

Yeah, pretty sure. I only have 1/6 SW stuff on order with them and I don't have any replacement orders with them plus they sent me my final invoice.

So it has to be Obi-Wan

If you got the invoice then ya, you're square, some folks just get the Quantum and get so hung up on getting a particular items sometimes, they don't think to check order number and forget they have other things coming.

I think shipping may be a little funky at the moment, I've been pre-authed and shipping soon for my HT Pred bust for like 4 days now and I haven't heard of anyone getting notices on that yet.

I have received a shipping notice from SS before saying that an item had been shipped and was due in 2 days (far before anyone else's reporting)... turned out it hadn't left the warehouse in reality and was delivered a day after the CA folk got theirs.

:dunno

I have received a shipping notice from SS before saying that an item had been shipped and was due in 2 days (far before anyone else's reporting)... turned out it hadn't left the warehouse in reality and was delivered a day after the CA folk got theirs.

:dunno

What probably happened then is they did your shipment in the system, labelled the box, but it was after pickup time, but the way UPS works, it loads a projected delivery date and all but then just sits there. Next day they do some CA shipments, they all go out same day, but then somehow CA shipments get sorted sooner and get to their destination while yours may still be a the facility.

Yeah Pix, but we are aware of how precise SSC ships your stuff :lol

I guess we will see. It will make a great start for a nice weekend with a new fig though :chew

It feels like it's been forever since I received a SW fig :monkey2

Its been since early August for me! I'm a little tempted to call then to see if mine will go out tonight but I'll probably just get a speech saying the my account has been charged , my order is now in the warehouse waiting to ship and please allow 3-5 buisness for my order to go out.

I'll just wait and see what happens tonight. I fairly condfident it will go out tonight but we'll see? I know it will at least ship by Friday.

What probably happened then is they did your shipment in the system, labelled the box, but it was after pickup time, but the way UPS works, it loads a projected delivery date and all but then just sits there. Next day they do some CA shipments, they all go out same day, but then somehow CA shipments get sorted sooner and get to their destination while yours may still be a the facility.

I wasn't clear enough. I received the shipping notice a full week before any of the items actually shipped out, but when it did ship out it was as normal with everyone else.

I am aware that California mail would be sorted out and received before Utah due to geographic restrictions. (what do you think I am? an idiot?) :lol

(before you answer, that last bit was a rhetorical question) :D

Back