12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aayla in late July was the last SSC figure I got, but ANH Luke was the last I got that I was excited about, nice to have a figure coming that I'm pumped for, course I'm really pumped so my patiences is wearing thin now hehe.

I am aware that California mail would be sorted out and received before Utah due to geographic restrictions. (what do you think I am? an idiot?) :lol

(before you answer, that last bit was a rhetorical question) :D

Didn't mean to imply anything bud, misunderstood your situation, :duff

And just to answer you................:D

Aayla in late July was the last SSC figure I got, but ANH Luke was the last I got that I was excited about, nice to have a figure coming that I'm pumped for, course I'm really pumped so my patiences is wearing thin now hehe.

I'm with you there Maulfan! I liked Aayla but I'm really excited about this one ! Its a must have for me and I'm chomping at the bit for it to ship! The wait until 8:00pm EST tonight to see if if I get a tracking number is going to be tough.
I take some comfort in knowing that it will be out by Friday at the latest but I want it NOW!!!! At least my stuff ships 2nday .

I have alot coming in the next 3 months that I'm excited about!

Indy
Fleet Trooper
3 X Stormtroopers
I Have Ki Afi Mundi but I'm kinda Meh on him . I want him to round out my Jedi. Hopefully we'll see a Shaak Ti or Yoda some time down the road.

Right now, I've got Obi-Wan (x2) coming this week, HT Pred bust this week, Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman at the end of the month and Sideshow's JP dio at the end of the month, then Indy and Gandalf in November, exciting stuff accross the board, of course I'm trying to cut back to stuff that really interests me so at some point I'll either have nothing on order or something that I'm very excited to get.

I enjoy many properties, unfortunately they're all having lots of stuff made at once so I have to pick and choose things now.

Mine has shipped! Obi-Wan will be here on Monday. I can't wait! :chew

I enjoy many properties, unfortunately they're all having lots of stuff made at once so I have to pick and choose things now.

I'm thatw ay with Hasbro , I'm not doing the CW line at all and picking and choosing the figs I want out of the Legacy line. The only reason I have the BMF Falcon is becuase a good firend gave me his.

Nope. Got my notice last night. Checked the tracking number today and he is in transit.

I figured that out after I saw your were in CT and your order would arrive Monday. I 'll know tonight what the staus of mine is , I have at least been charged.

I'm sure yours will ship soon! :chew I can't wait to start seeing pics later this week!

Awesome! I can't wait! (Well I guess technically speaking I can seeing as how I have no choice.)

Back