12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my notice for SSC Gandalf just before-so im wondering-would SSC hold my Obiwan back because of this??
Sorry,ive never ordered 2 figures so close to each other and thought anyone who may have insight could share with me.
Also,great pics guys!!!This figure is amazing,and in such a quick turnaround too!!!
Congrats.Looking forward to more pics :)

I got my notice for SSC Gandalf just before-so im wondering-would SSC hold my Obiwan back because of this??
Sorry,ive never ordered 2 figures so close to each other and thought anyone who may have insight could share with me.
Also,great pics guys!!!This figure is amazing,and in such a quick turnaround too!!!

Yes, EVERYONE got their Han before me, because they held mine back and shipped him with Luke to save me some $$$. Pretty cool.

I thought you had to request them to hold things to ship together. Glad I didn't order Gandalf!

Awesome!!! Can't believe he comes with 3 sets of hands :google Sideshow has gone above and beyond on this one! I'm stoked :rock

Yes!!!Am looking at posing mine with other jedi,ala a Geonosis back to back jedi scene,with Obi surrounded by the other Jedi in a circle formation whilst he is calling for Clone backup ;)

Obi looks fantastic! I was expecting more then one set of hands, just not another set of hands on top of it!
Can't wait to see some poses to show off how flexible the figure is in all that armor guys!

looks good to me. cant wait. sucks about the loose joints though. hopefully the new pro bodies will have solid joints but somehow i'm starting to doubt it.

Awesome!!! Can't believe he comes with 3 sets of hands :google Sideshow has gone above and beyond on this one! I'm stoked :rock

Well, they really have no excuse not to. I mean they are going to have to make multiple hands for the clones anyway, plus Obi was only coming with a lightsaber (non-exclusive anyway) so I feel the hands were needed. ONE extra set that is. The SECOND was a nice surprise. I knew we figured out he would have at least two sets, but the double fist pair was a nice surprise. Heck, I've got the exclusive arm using one, so they are quite handy (pun not intended).

I haven't had time to really play with him yet, but I've had no issues getting him in the pose I chose for the pic I posted earlier. The only complaint might be the stand is too small for the armored waist. It has to wrap around his crotch area to fit around him at all. Hopefully this will be addressed for the Clones, and especially Vader.

Seeing the "In association with HotToys" label on the box, I can't help but to wish how nice it is, if the two company is to join force to make some Droids.

The head sculpt for Obi-Wan is fantastic!

Last edited:
For those with him in hand, if the wrist attaches via a peg into the arm instead of into the hand, does that mean the wrist only poses one way like Medi or is it still versatile like a Hot Toys?

Wondering that too - I have a RAH Blade, the 3 Reservour Dogs Figures (yeah too slack to cancel) and this - and now got the Gandalf thing. I'm hoping they hold off cos the $A has got to bounce back a little in a week - at the moment these damn things will cost 30% more than they did a week ago :banghead

Wondering that too - I have a RAH Blade, the 3 Reservour Dogs Figures (yeah too slack to cancel) and this - and now got the Gandalf thing. I'm hoping they hold off cos the $A has got to bounce back a little in a week - at the moment these damn things will cost 30% more than they did a week ago :banghead

You can always have SSC hold your order for you!
Its getting tougher having patience for this thing to ship , especially with the reports and pictures starting to trickle in. I was charged this past Tuesday which I know alot of people are still waiting for that to even happen. Its just tough waithing for something that you've been looking forward too in the last 7 months and the fact that this appears to be one of SSC's best pieces. I just hope its ships by Friday so I can have it at the begining of next week , which would be a nice way to start my week.I guess the warehouse got in a bunch of stuff over the last week so things are slow going . Hopefully they will start mass shipping these tonight.

Last edited:
Back