12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have the figure in hand, is the head on a ball joint or is it a standard sideshow neckpost? In essence if I want to remove the head and make a AOTC Jedi Obi-Wan will I be able to do so?

For those who have the figure in hand, is the head on a ball joint or is it a standard sideshow neckpost? In essence if I want to remove the head and make a AOTC Jedi Obi-Wan will I be able to do so?

Gooood thinking mate! I would love to try that, but don't have an Obi coming my way. :(

Pretty sure it is ball-jointed, at least that is what I heard in the past. I don't think any of the new figures are supposed to be directly compatible with the old Sideshow heads. Most likely you'd have to use a TrueType or some other body with a neck.

...The only complaint might be the stand is too small for the armored waist. It has to wrap around his crotch area to fit around him at all. Hopefully this will be addressed for the Clones, and especially Vader.

Does he need the stand to, um, stand or can he stand up all by himself?

Looks great from what I can see so far. I can't wait to get mine. Mine has been charged to my card, but no shipping notice yet and my order still says "Item Shipping Soon." Hopefully it will be shipped out today and maybe I'll have it by this time next week. I'm always one of the last to get my figures.

I'm not sure that I like the "dirty" belt with the white armor. Maybe it's just the lighting or camera and won't show up that bad in person. I wish they would have left the belt white since they didn't do any weathering or battle damage to the armor. Just my personal preference. Overall, he looks awesome though and I can't wait to display him. Great job, Sideshow and thanks for the three sets of hands! Very nice touch and unexpected surprise.

Most of us are in the same boat as far as our orders not shipping yet. Mine should have gone out already , but I was told that they are backlogged with product right now aside from Obiwan , so its slow going. I was told that it should go out tonight or tomorrow and if not to call back Monday.

I'm thinking we'll see some mass shipments tonight and tomorrow!

I just got an email saying that basically it is not looking good for the ex. on the WL. So i got on the WL for the regular.

(surprised with how many canceled, but that's just this site)

I just got an email saying that basically it is not looking good for the ex. on the WL. So i got on the WL for the regular.

I thought you cancelled this figure?

Canceled. Being REAL selective in my 1/6 from now on.

Did you change your mind and try to reorder?

Get on the wait list anyway! I got an e-mail saying once that I had no chance of getting a Qui-Gon and that the wait list was officially closed and I remeber a few popping up after I canceled.

Sorry to here all of the bad news guys! That sucks that they haven't even gotten around to even charging your cards yet. I was told that they have alot of products in the warehouse that they have been working on simultaneously.

I guess I should feel lucky that my account has been charged. At least my order is in the warehouse to ready to go out.

I'm not surprised about the ex waitlist. This is defiantly on of SSC's hottest SW releases.

Get on the wait list anyway! I got an e-mail saying once that I had no chance of getting a Qui-Gon and that the wait list was officially closed and I remeber a few popping up after I canceled.

I'm on for both....which ever one converts converts. (the ex don't mean a whole lot to me)

Same here, starting to take the wind out of my sails. They better not hold onto my stuff for Gandalf, I didn't ask for it.

You might want to call and stress that to them, altough I'm guessing that they are just overwhlemed with product right now. What I find frustrating the fact the most orders come from China already in shipping boxes and all they have to do is generate a shipping label and tracking # so it shouldn't take so long , but I sometimes forget that they have a multitude of products that come in all of the time.

Well, having intimately worked with the shipping group at my company, I'm aware of how big a mess things can be. We ship about 20 packages a day, maybe, and that can be challenging sometimes, so the sheer numbers SSC does is impressive.

I'm sure they are just backed up, I only know of 2 products shipping right now but other folks might know of some more.

Normally, I wouldn't care much, but Obi-Wan is my all-time favorite SW hero and I'm very excited for this figure for that, a new body to test out, and first glimpse at SSC armor. Just a lot of reasons I'm eager to have this one in my hands for, especially images, I've got some photo ideas already brewing and can't wait to act on them.

Back