12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a notice on the Exclusive Obi Wan that I had on wait list. It said there are very few cancellations and was offering me the chance to purchase a regular edition Obi.

I'm definitely down for the regular version if I can't get the exclusive, but I have the regular on Wait list too....So if I respond to this e-mail saying I'd like to buy the regular version they;re offering me, and then cancel my wait list reservation on the regular edition I had signed up for previously...is that going to muck anything up? hehe

As I've said before....I'm new to all this SideShow buisness ;)

If you want it, accept their offer but don't cancel your wait list for the regular until you have the one they offered in your hands.

How do these WL work? I was under the impression that if they have the stock they just charge your card and ship it to you? I'd hate to accept their offer, and then in the middle of that, my wait list reservation gets accepted, charged and shipped and end up with two figs.

I mean, I love the fig...but don't really have a need for two of them. :lol

Sithlord, that's 2 times you've gotten a figure before me! What's your secret?!?

I've finally been upgraded to "Item Shipping Soon".

For those with him in hand, if the wrist attaches via a peg into the arm instead of into the hand, does that mean the wrist only poses one way like Medi or is it still versatile like a Hot Toys?

wrist has full range of articulation. Tilt and rotate.

For those who have the figure in hand, is the head on a ball joint or is it a standard sideshow neckpost? In essence if I want to remove the head and make a AOTC Jedi Obi-Wan will I be able to do so?

The neck is VERY similar to those on figures like Medicom's clonetroopers(possible compatible, but I do not have my Medi figures with me here in Phoenix to check).

I apologize for the shortage of pics. My camera died and the recharger is back in Caali and I won't be there until Saturday.

Just got an email from SS, seems like my waitlist wont convert.

Date: October 9, 2008
Subject: Regarding your Obi-Wan Kenobi: General – Clone Wars – Exclusive (#21751) wait list reservation.

Dear Star Wars Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your Wait List Reservation for the Obi-Wan Kenobi: General – Clone Wars – Exclusive (#21751.)

At this time, very few items have become available to the wait list through cancellations and credit card declines. However, we will continue to keep this list open in the hopes that stock may become available.

Back