12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what would look better standing behind General Kenobi. 2 of these guys or a mix of troopers? (or what troopers would fit better?)

Got a notice today saying they were going to charge a Regular Edition Obi-Wan to my account. I don't see any new order created for this yet however, nor has my card been charged. :shrug

Err, Wait. hehe. After just taking a look at my orders. It appears I have TWO order's for Obi-Wan active. One is Processing, which is the order number given me from the e-mail from my exclusive wait list reservation, offering me a regular edition instead, which I accepted. And the other..I dunno where it came from, is labeled NEW, I'm assuming it is probably my wait list of the regular edition converting to a sale, because I no longer see the order number that was my Wait List Reservation.

If any of that makes sense. :lol

It's a nice figure but I don't really WANT two of these. hehe

Glad your orders went out! I'm starting to get pissed at SSC though. I know you guys were authed a day or two ago, I was authed Tuesday and nothing!
I keep getting the excuse that they are back logged with product but yet my order for some reason continues to get pushed back. I've never had good luck with Obiwan Kenobie from SSC , the first one the box arrived trashed, the second took mer two hours to get my order in becuase the sever blew and now this crap.

Damn it. I got it sent to work because the sig required and its slated to arrive on the 14th. Not to mention its going UPS and from the Quantum its not saying Signature Required. Oh well, next week for ol' Obi....

Mine hasn't shipped yet, I hope it ships Monday. I can't remember how long it takes for it to get from California to me, but I hope its here by Friday. Having to wait another week will be horrible.

Mine hasn't shipped yet, I hope it ships Monday. I can't remember how long it takes for it to get from California to me, but I hope its here by Friday. Having to wait another week will be horrible.

You and me both Deano! More reports have come in so it looks like more are starting to go out. I'm giving them until Tuesday for mine to go out which it should since by then it'd be a week since they auth'd my account . If not I'm calling them weds. and requesting they find out whats happening with my order in shipping and get it out the door that evening.

i got my obi wan yesterday and i'm pretty impressed with the final product. its a great figure and although the joints were slightly loose, it doesnt affect the posing of.....it does keep its pose. i think ssc is off to a good start with the armored figs and heres hoping they get better.

i got my obi wan yesterday and i'm pretty impressed with the final product. its a great figure and although the joints were slightly loose, it doesnt affect the posing of.....it does keep its pose. i think ssc is off to a good start with the armored figs and heres hoping they get better.

I am curious to hear more reports about this.

Back