12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The web and photo team is probably busy with Spooktacular prep, and as far as I've seen from the photos, there doesn't seem much deviation from the prototype other than that the head is cast in flesh tone then painted.

I can't wait for Friday, getting so eager to have this in my hands :chew

I probably would have kept my order had he come with his helmet and it looked like that.

Not sure if this is the right helmet he used in the Clone Wars, but I think it looks cool.
IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

:chew

That helmet looks great on Kenobi! Excellent addition... please share the source so we can all run out and buy some :rock

I usually get my e-mails from Sideshow the morning after I get the one from UPS. I'm anxious to see what shipping is like.

Just got mine. Looks good, however, lower half has very, very loose joints. Hope that's not a body issue.
After trying to pose him the legs are so loose he wants to fall over. Had to balance him for this shot.
2q8zoe9.jpg

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine to ship. I'm almost hoping it doesn't ship now , since I purchased an exclusive from a dealer that I'll have Thursday so I can just cancel the order with SSC. I 've never had to wait this long for an order . I'm starting the belive that its been lost in the shuffle. They really have dropped the ball with shipping on these. I just hope its not like this on future orders.

Back