12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I found a guy on eBay who tried to sell a whole box of those sucker heads (there's also Vader, Anakin, Jango) but they didn't sell. I sent him a message seeing if he'd be interested in just selling one or all of the clones.

Would any of you guys be interested in splitting the cost if I get an offer back from him? He started the bidding at $29.99 and it went unsold, so I don't think it'd be too costly.

Count me in!

BTW, I found a guy on eBay who tried to sell a whole box of those sucker heads (there's also Vader, Anakin, Jango) but they didn't sell. I sent him a message seeing if he'd be interested in just selling one or all of the clones.

Would any of you guys be interested in splitting the cost if I get an offer back from him? He started the bidding at $29.99 and it went unsold, so I don't think it'd be too costly.

I'm in, even though I haven't bought this figure...yet.

Got my Tracking notice the other day; Friday is the arrival date and I cannot wait

Funny thing is, I am pumped for this version of Obi wan more than the screen version, and I am not a EU guy normally!

I'd love to purchase one of those Clone helmets from you if you have any extras to sell. Just send me a pm if the deal goes through and you're interested.

Galacitboy, if that does'nt go through I could clean mine up and cast some up if anyone is interested.:chew

PLEASE count me IN! Let me know!!!

B

Okay, let me get back to the guy... I think there are only a handful of Clones in the box of 24 pops. So if I can get a deal worked out I'll contact people with a price per in the order it was posted or PM'd.

I'll keep you guys posted :lecture

Okay, let me get back to the guy... I think there are only a handful of Clones in the box of 24 pops. So if I can get a deal worked out I'll contact people with a price per in the order it was posted or PM'd.

I'll keep you guys posted :lecture

Thanks GB! Yea, if I miss the cutoff I'd gladly take one of the casted ones.

Ordered from Cornerstore and it's on it's way. Paid for Priority Mail which seems to come sooner than UPS. The armored mullet is coming! Can't wait and it's always nice to read about critiques first so expectations are lowered. I'm sure I'll love it either way, it's Obi-Wan Kenobi, how can I not?

Back