12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just screwing around with you guys. :lol

Sorry :eek:

Nah he rocks!! :rock The skin tone is amazing! This is what I was hoping I would see with the HT human figs I had. The armor is very well done and IMO is better than Medicom. No loose joints here at all.

I'm just screwing around with you guys. :lol

Sorry :eek:

Nah he rocks!! :rock The skin tone is amazing! This is what I was hoping I would see with the HT human figs I had. The armor is very well done and IMO is better than Medicom. No loose joints here at all.

:thwak bad Josh, guy retires from getting figures for a few months and comes back thinking he's a comedian :lol

Well played sir, you had me going. After our discussion in the Indy thread about base bodies, to see you say bad about this in here had me freaking out like, ok, if the issues that bothered me about the other figures didn't bother Josh, what could be so bad about Obi-Wan it bugs him cuz it'll drive me nuts haha.

Retirement can be kind of boring. :lol

Nah he's a really cool figure. Quite pleased with how he came out especially being the first figure like this. Its a very nice first step towards what could be the next big step for SS in the 1:6th game.

So I'm a bit surprised no one has mentioned that the force gesture left hand actually has Obi Wan's two finger move going on. It's slight but the first two fingers are out and the last two are more relaxed. LOVE that SS did that. Now I want to break out Asajj and let them have a duel.

Last edited:
The I got from a dealer finally arrived today! What an awsome Figure! I have another EX arriving tomorrow from SSC if anyone is interested please pm me.
I'm asking $90 plus shipping.

does anyone still have a item shipping soon notice or hasnt had their card charged yet? i have a friend who still hasnt had his card charged yet and the item still says shipping soon.

thanks

does anyone still have a item shipping soon notice or hasnt had their card charged yet? i have a friend who still hasnt had his card charged yet and the item still says shipping soon.

thanks

Yeah! Me.... :(

I got the processing email at the beginning of October though. I dunno......

Back