12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm....I can think of at least three things that would fall in the boob category that are better than this fig but it definitely ranks right underneath.

I thought it'd be a loooooong time before an SSC fig came along that made me like it more than Old Ben, ironically its this one sculpted by the same artist. Bring it on SSC.

I don't know man I really like boobs! :rock :rotfl:chew:rotfl:chew:rotfl:chew:rotfl

Boy, that's one nice looking figure. The first thing I thought was I hope the production looks half as good as this. I remember seeing Obi III from SDCC and thinking this is the best looking Obi I'll ever see, but sadly the production paint app. wasn't great.

IMG_0081.jpg

You know what this means...
They can make Clone Troopers in Jedi disguises like at the Jedi Temple when Obi-Wan & Yoda return.
Yaaaay!
:chew

According to the production blog it's dark brown. Maybe it just photographs darker. But yeah, that looks black.

Actually, I take it as they're saying Obi-Wans suit will be dark brown, but the one they photographed for the blog is a suit for Clones, as the blog also mentions armies coming soon.

Well,I freaking new it.I just got through watching that interview with the Medicom Toy President.And he said that SS and Medicom have been working together as partners since 2002.

If you think about how both companies figures have been released,you start to realize what's going on.SS releases Palpatine,Medicom releases the
Shock Trooper.SS releases Obi-Wan in Clone Armour,Medicom releases the AOTC Clone.There have been many other instances were this has happend.I now am sure that the two companies scedule the release of there figures to coincide with each others.Or at the very least,they will not make the same figures at the same time or even close to the same time.

The only figure that Medicom and SS have released that was the same within a 2 year period was Darth Maul.

They're partners,they're not going to compete with each other to make a profit.They're going to work together as "partners" to make profit.

Actually, I take it as they're saying Obi-Wans suit will be dark brown, but the one they photographed for the blog is a suit for Clones, as the blog also mentions armies coming soon.

Right. It does say "inspiration" for the Obi-Wan figure.

Well,I freaking new it.I just got through watching that interview with the Medicom Toy President.And he said that SS and Medicom have been working together as partners since 2002.

If you think about how both companies figures have been released,you start to realize what's going on.SS releases Palpatine,Medicom releases the
Shock Trooper.SS releases Obi-Wan in Clone Armour,Medicom releases the AOTC Clone.There have been many other instances were this has happend.I now am sure that the two companies scedule the release of there figures to coincide with each others.Or at the very least,they will not make the same figures at the same time or even close to the same time.

The only figure that Medicom and SS have released that was the same within a 2 year period was Darth Maul.

They're partners,they're not going to compete with each other to make a profit.They're going to work together as "partners" to make profit.

I think they're more partners in distribution than anything.

I can't see how an SSC-Medi partnership is all that great.

SSC and Medicom look fine together, I've shot photos that show it, but SSC troopers that match the scale and such of their other figures is a far better option than to depend on another company out of scale to make complimentary figures. Palpatine surely would look as tall as or taller than the Shock Trooper, which he shouldn't be, but being on the short body, and SSC Shock would be taller.

Oh well, things are what they are.

Back