12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has said in the Q&A for the 17th that he will NOT come with a helmet.

Maybe at a later date-an accessory perhaps??maybe another helmet head like Leia Boushh??thou probably unlikely.

I'm sure the Clone helmet head for a Clone Trooper down the road will use the exact same neck joint, so when that comes out, you could just put that head on the Obi-Wan figure, though it means hunting down an extra head or buying a Clone for parts.

I'm sure the Clone helmet head for a Clone Trooper down the road will use the exact same neck joint, so when that comes out, you could just put that head on the Obi-Wan figure, though it means hunting down an extra head or buying a Clone for parts.

Yup. Thats what I plan to do.

I bet you Rex is the first Clone we see.

Rex, a new Trooper from the upcoming 3D Clone Wars series

SO,it IS Rex???
I just assumed it was the Arc trooper from CN CW cartoon-hmmm-thanks Maulfan-Love ya pics bytheway-awesome stuff.

Makes me wonder what will be announced at SDCC this yr-sux being so far away-can't go :(

Rex WOULD be good ;):chew:chew:chew

I'm sure some would cry "lame", but a Rex with Obi-Wan hologram to have the 2 like they're communicating with each other would be pretty cool to me.

Me too. :rock

I am still holding out hope that Sideshow troopers won't just be anonymous faces.

Sideshow has said in the Q&A for the 17th that he will NOT come with a helmet.

Awww, shucks..oh well, We'll have to wait for the sideshow clone trooper to come rolling in our way then. I just hope the final product is goin to be better than the prototype, not the other way round like always

Sorry for my naivety-what is PDT time??I know you guys live in different parts of the country there-but is that time zone the same as SSC website time???

it is 1:41pm here on the Wednesday...:monkey5:monkey5

Awww, shucks..oh well, We'll have to wait for the sideshow clone trooper to come rolling in our way then. I just hope the final product is goin to be better than the prototype, not the other way round like always

Well, the good thing about troopers are that the proto won't be AS different as the production item. No real paint apps to worry about, unless they have swappable heads for an unmasked portrait.

Sorry for my naivety-what is PDT time??I know you guys live in different parts of the country there-but is that time zone the same as SSC website time???

Pacific standard time.

PPO will be at Saturday at 5:00 PM (your time) if I have my math correct. (7:45 PM here and 6:45 PM currently @ Sideshow HQ).

Me too. :rock

I am still holding out hope that Sideshow troopers won't just be anonymous faces.

Well, I'm hoping to see the likes of Gree, Cody and some of the other prominent Troopers from ROTS, but a CW named Clone would be a nice compliment to this Obi-Wan. I just have this vision of a wide display shelf, Obi-Wan on one end like he's fighting off laser blasts with his saber while communicating with Rex, and Rex on the other end like he's blaster fire at the enemy while communicating with Obi-Wan, giving the display a feel like a battle is actually taking place on your shelf.

Well, the good thing about troopers are that the proto won't be AS different as the production item. No real paint apps to worry about, unless they have swappable heads for an unmasked portrait.

The troopers would be the easiest paint job ever...it would be a wonder if the company in China managed to botched the paint work again :lol

I just have this vision of a wide display shelf, Obi-Wan on one end like he's fighting off laser blasts with his saber while communicating with Rex, and Rex on the other end like he's blaster fire at the enemy while communicating with Obi-Wan, giving the display a feel like a battle is actually taking place on your shelf.

Thats a freaking awesome idea! :rock :rock :rock

Well, I'm hoping to see the likes of Gree, Cody and some of the other prominent Troopers from ROTS, but a CW named Clone would be a nice compliment to this Obi-Wan. I just have this vision of a wide display shelf, Obi-Wan on one end like he's fighting off laser blasts with his saber while communicating with Rex, and Rex on the other end like he's blaster fire at the enemy while communicating with Obi-Wan, giving the display a feel like a battle is actually taking place on your shelf.

Awesome ideas. Now, if Cody is out, you can extend that idea to ROTS obi wan and Cody. It would be such a cool display:monkey5

One thing I love most about the Clone Wars is the action. Ya, Obi-Wan and Anakin got into some cool fights in the prequels, but most of them were fairly smaller in scale and duration, but the Clone Wars pit them right in the heart of the action and there's so much entertainment in that because you really see them pushed to their limits more than any other task they faced in the movies, and I think it shows there strenght more to maintain through nearly impossible odds.

Pacific standard time.

PPO will be at Saturday at 5:00 PM (your time) if I have my math correct. (7:45 PM here and 6:45 PM currently @ Sideshow HQ).

You were only off by 12 hours.:lol It should be 5 am on sat. There is a 19 hour difference.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

5Am sounds about right,LMFAO Pixel-U almost had me beat for the exclusive,LOL....

and on that note,i must be off,misses wants to use the puter-farethewell,

and have an awesome rest of the day guys,
May the Force Be With You......Always

Glenn:emperor

Is it crazy if I want 3 Obi's. Cause for some reason I really do. And I don't even have any SW figures yet, but he looks so cool and I think he could be made up so many different ways. Damn, Josh, you're gonna be a busy boy in Q3 my man!!

Back