12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

hes on sale at my local hastings (dont know who knows of it)for $20!
I almost wanted to complain it was atleast a sixty dollar figure...but then i bought it:rotfl

Yea they apparently have a bunch of SSC 12" on sale for dirt cheap, some are on Amazon but Indy isn't...yet. If he goes up I will definitely grab a second one for $20.

I will also pick up one for $20! That's a great deal! Heck, my extra head from ebay cost about $10 bucks plus shipping!

What is Hastings?

*ahemm* Hastings is platherau of entertainment haha jk anyways hastings is a store (obviously) that sells movies, games and collectibles most people look for the movies and games but me being a collectore fine the collectibles they had a nice little clearance aisle (well i wouldnt say aisle more like three shelves) that had my Indy for $20 I've seen a few Star Wars SS figures there for $20 as well but never bought em Indy being the hero is I had no choice... The End

:banana:chew:google

*ahemm* Hastings is platherau of entertainment haha jk anyways hastings is a store (obviously) that sells movies, games and collectibles most people look for the movies and games but me being a collectore fine the collectibles they had a nice little clearance aisle (well i wouldnt say aisle more like three shelves) that had my Indy for $20 I've seen a few Star Wars SS figures there for $20 as well but never bought em Indy being the hero is I had no choice... The End

:banana:chew:google

Ah, so it's like a Media Play or Suncoast. Thanks! I just never heard of them before. :)

Maybe we can have a cross movie two pack with him and the ice cream maker guy from ESB. :D

icmg.JPG

Or a THREE pack with the guy wearing a modern day blue t-shirt & jeans in Raiders (far left)?

goofs_23.jpg

:lol

Or a THREE pack with the guy wearing a modern day blue t-shirt & jeans in Raiders (far left)?
goofs_23.jpg

nope.jpg

:lol

"Well through the power of myth, uh no that never happened. It was always about Anakin, and I hate the Empire Strikes Back. Kirsh ruined my movie."

-George Walton Lucas

:wacky

Lucas wouldn't just remove the guy, he'd replace him with a Nazi slipping on a banana peel followed up with a wacky sound effect or something equally hi-larious.

Yea they apparently have a bunch of SSC 12" on sale for dirt cheap, some are on Amazon but Indy isn't...yet. If he goes up I will definitely grab a second one for $20.

Were they the ones selling the Gandalfs for $23?

Back