2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25% off premium format Jason right now. Down to $206. Not too shabby. I'd get it if I was interested, but sadly I'm not. :sick

Current banner special is Home Mulder with CSM for free.
I have Mulder on pre order and have CSM already

I'm really holding out for them to put the Demon Freddy at 25% off... If they do that,,, it's all mine.. :)

sideshowpdx said:
I'm really holding out for them to put the Demon Freddy at 25% off... If they do that,,, it's all mine.. :)
Well I picked up some POTA the other day along with the invisible man
and the free hunchback.
Still looking for one more great deal

Sad news sideshowpdx, on the chat last night, I asked Dusty if Demon Freddy was gonna go on a banner special, but she said he wasn't on the list for specials. BUT she also said that it doesn't the Web Mistress won't give one away or put an e-cuopon on it though, so all is not lost. :joy

dr2red said:
I have not won any trivia. Oh well what can I do.

Ya never know! One of us lucky people might win the Terminator statue. I'll tell ya, no one would EVER complain again about not winning if they get that. :D

Terminator

I love the Terminator piece. I put my answer in (isn't google great :banana) earlier today. Guess we'll see.

Congrats D. Scheri from Marablehead, MA. The winner of the 1/4 endo

Is that anyone here??

Definitely the big winner so far!! :google

Calling Dusty

Hey Dusty, I have been thinking about the Drake maquette. Was going to put the code in and check the total, but it says it is an invalid code. The code blurb says it doesn't expire until 10/29. What up?? Thanks

Something amiss...

oxbeard said:
Hey Dusty, I have been thinking about the Drake maquette. Was going to put the code in and check the total, but it says it is an invalid code. The code blurb says it doesn't expire until 10/29. What up?? Thanks

Hey Ox, I tried just to see, and got the same thing. The code is invalid. I thought people had already ordered this? :confused:

lcummins said:
Hey Ox, I tried just to see, and got the same thing. The code is invalid. I thought people had already ordered this? :confused:

Well, at least it's not just me. I sure hope it gets fixed soon though. I really think I may end up getting this one if I can get it at that price.

BTW. happy belated birthday :joy . I think your birthday got lost in all of the spooktacular excitement :google

Thanks.

oxbeard said:
BTW. happy belated birthday :joy . I think your birthday got lost in all of the spooktacular excitement :google

Thanks! No everybody wished me happy Birthday yesterday in chat! There were almost 40 in there at the time! :D

I can't tell you guys how much I'm hoping for the "Grand Finale" to be that Sideshow is releasing a Premium Format Michael Myers..

Success!!!!

Just tried again. Got the coupon to work on the Drake this time. :banana

sideshowpdx said:
I can't tell you guys how much I'm hoping for the "Grand Finale" to be that Sideshow is releasing a Premium Format Michael Myers..

Im hoping for that or the Angel liscense!

Back