2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, who's been asking for a deal on Napoleon? I can't remember, but there is a coupon up for him. Only 10% off though, not sure if that is enticing enough. Looks like a great figure, just not my cup of tea. (at least right now)

and.....as I wake this morning, I realize another error I made. While talking about the exclusive Zaius special with folks last night, I never completed the transaction for mine :banghead
I think I'll go back to bed, it doesn't look like today is going to be my day either. :(

oxbeard said:
BTW, who's been asking for a deal on Napoleon? I can't remember, but there is a coupon up for him. Only 10% off though, not sure if that is enticing enough. Looks like a great figure, just not my cup of tea. (at least right now)

Good question.
How about a buy Taylor/Nova and get Beneath Taylor free, or buy the Mutant Leader and get Slave Brent for 50% off, or buy Cornelius for 25% off and get Caesar for 33% off.........???

Ironman1188 said:
and.....as I wake this morning, I realize another error I made. While talking about the exclusive Zaius special with folks last night, I never completed the transaction for mine :banghead
I think I'll go back to bed, it doesn't look like today is going to be my day either. :(

I feel for ya ironman. That definitely stinks :banghead :banghead

Here's to hoping the spook gets better for ya :duff

You know I can empathize with you Ironman. I gave up on chat because you
could spend all day know one is there and the minute you leave they show
up and give prizes away.
No fault of theirs but what can you do.
I am going to pick up Freddie today though

Last edited:
Sorry for your bad luck ironman. We were all in chat til about 2:30 am or so if it makes you feel any better. Definately a late night, but I had a lot of fun with everyone there. SideshowMarc even stopped by for a while. :joy Thanks again Dusty!!!

new banner - buy a regular Dogget and get Frank Black for $20

Last edited:
Darth Rage said:
Thanks..I should of waited for the deal..I wish they would have a deal on getting the Fox and Dana Home 12 inchers together..I didn't get those yet..

coldheart said:
Thanks..I should of waited for the deal..I wish they would have a deal on getting the Fox and Dana Home 12 inchers together..I didn't get those yet..

There were deals for both of those yesterday(not both together, but deals with each figure) - I bought the autopsy Scully and got a free CSM. Dusty or Marc (I forget which) said some banner specials would be repeated over the weekend so keep a lookout and maybe you'll get lucky.
Good Luck!

Darth Rage said:
Sorry for your bad luck ironman. We were all in chat til about 2:30 am or so if it makes you feel any better. Definately a late night, but I had a lot of fun with everyone there. SideshowMarc even stopped by for a while. :joy Thanks again Dusty!!!

Yeah, no biggie. I just woke up cranky and to find I missed out again, after hanging for so long just hit me wrong. Congrats to you on a good grab.
BTW, what was the question??

Darth Rage said:
I won a Robert Englund as Freddy fig tonight in chat - kewl.

ThanksDusty!

Me too! Hopefully I will be able to get it signed by him at FX Show in January! Thanks again Dusty!

:banana

Yep they gave away 3 of them. The question was

In A Nightmare On Elm Street what movie did Nancy watch to stay awake?

The answer was The Evil Dead

Sorry to hear you didnt get your order in for Zaius. I missed out on it too.

Darth Rage said:
There were deals for both of those yesterday(not both together, but deals with each figure) - I bought the autopsy Scully and got a free CSM. Dusty or Marc (I forget which) said some banner specials would be repeated over the weekend so keep a lookout and maybe you'll get lucky.
Good Luck!
I would like to get them both together but that will probably be unlikely.

Vh

Van Helsing on offer now with 25% off and a free VH dame. Sorry can't remember her name!! Would probably have got the Abe Sapien offer but there was nothing said about a free Kroenen and Samaritan.Lets face it boyos..this is just a big clearout of redundant stock for sideshow with maybe a couple of lucky ones actually getting something worthwhile!!
Have not seen any banners for any actual FREE stuff like last year..it's a shame as I quite enjoyed it last time!! Has any LOTR been given away yet??
Just hoping that the Hellboy line has'nt come to a stand still now as i would love a premium format Kroenen.Anyone know why all the HB statues so far have been different scales?? Annoying but they're all really good.Sorry this reply seems a bit sporadic but i've had a few beers after Pompeys demolition of Sunderland today!! Wey Hey!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana

Hey Bonsey, Dusty or Marc one said no banners for free stuff this year. All of the giveaways would be in chat or through the contests.

As for LOTR, I think there was a coupon for Galadriel, don't remember what the % was. Also gave away an Elessar and some Elessar crowns in chat. Maybe more but that was all I noticed.

I'm hoping we will see a revival of HB product when HB2 comes out. I'm not sure but I believe the reason there was such different scales in the pieces is due to the fact that most of the pieces were done by Spectral Motion who worked on the movie. I believe the maquettes may have been taken from actual production used maquettes. Don't quote me on that though. :D

I been on there looking for Clue#10 to come up on the site but nothing for the last 8 hours.Maybe I'm run into the clue again like I did with Clue#9.Dam,I got alot of time on my hands,aleast for the next couple of days.....

coldheart said:
I been on there looking for Clue#10 to come up on the site but nothing for the last 8 hours.Maybe I'm run into the clue again like I did with Clue#9.Dam,I got alot of time on my hands,aleast for the next couple of days.....

I've been thinking the same!

It's been 3 clues per day so far but today there hasn't been any! Well apart from the unusal clue No.12.

Psycho Cenobite :horror

Back