Agatha Coven of Chaos (Disney+) - Winter 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Hot Toys will make Agatha and Rio. People on reddit think it's unlikely..

I’m just not really sure why this needs to exist. Sure Agatha was a decent character on WandaVision, but that didn’t really justify her needing a spinoff. At most I would maybe say a one off special like Werewolf by Night.

It feels like this show was green lit because Disney was looking for any content to churn out regardless of demand or quality.

Last edited:
I’m just not really sure why this needs to exist. Sure Agatha was a decent character on WandaVision, but that didn’t really justify her needing a spinoff. At most I would maybe say a one off special like Werewolf by Night.

It feels like this show was green lit because Disney was looking for any content to churn out regardless of demand or quality.
I'm gonna root for Agatha getting her powers back just so they can have some story about "needing the Scarlet Witch" and bringing Wanda back from the dead down the road, because why not.

Another coven of witches from Disney. I know where this is going.

Q72yJn5.gif

Back