Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Yeah, that was cool. Especially since I literally just finished watching Iron Man 3, 5 minutes before I turned on agenrs of SHIELD. It was a good transtion :lol

Nice! Will be watching that again this weekend. The thing I liked is as someone said above we went right from the movie to this. Which makes things like extremis feel more real than it did even in im3.

I liked it.
Crazy spoiler idea:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I liked it.
Crazy spoiler idea:
Spoiler Spoiler:

They're setting up something. It's definitly not something as simple as "I held my breath". I think your idea might be close. Or at least have to dowith the characters you mentioned in some way.

I liked it.
Crazy spoiler idea:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Possible. I'm curious to see how it plays out because that one moment gave off a very odd vibe.

I thought it was a great start. Lots of room to grow, but a strong start.

Just watched The show seemed very good, but i not sure about the flying car:cuckoo:

Maybe this show will make me like IM3. :lol

No way in hell... that movie sucks ***** and nothing Marvel does will ever fix that...

Just watched The show seemed very good, but i not sure about the flying car:cuckoo:

Yeah that was a bit too Back To The Future IMO

Of all the comic booky goodness on a comic book inspired show based in a comic book world, you take issue with Lola? Makes a bit more sense in a world where the Helicarrier exists, no?

Back