Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Army of Darkness AP in the mail, there is a pencil sketch in the tube also signed by Randy...this was my 1st Oritz AP purchase, does Randy usually ad original pieces in with his AP?:dunno

https://omgposters.com/2013/05/30/iron-man-3-poster-by-martin-ansin-artist-copies-onsale-info/

Postersandtoys.net are putting up their artist copies of both Martin Ansin's Iron Man 3 posters tomorrow. Ticket to ride aint too cheap.
Regular has an AP edition of 53, and will cost $125.
The variant has an AP edition of 30 and will cost $165.

Iron-Man-3---Standard1_zps3175b4fd.jpg~original

Iron-Man-3---Variant1_zps95ff110a.jpg~original

Glad to see they have some more!

But dang, that price AND THE RANDOM TIME? Tired of sellers who have that style.

Just got Army of Darkness AP in the mail, there is a pencil sketch in the tube also signed by Randy...this was my 1st Oritz AP purchase, does Randy usually ad original pieces in with his AP?:dunno

I ordered an Ap for The Thing from him the other day, so I'll let you know.

Did anyone make it to the Mike Mitchell show and have any prints they are wanting to get rid of for a reasonable price? I'm looking for the Ripley, Mars Attacks and Old Boy prints. Let me know!

Showing off my framed Avengers poster. Center stage in the living room.

It cost more to frame nowadays which is a shame, but this is one that deserves it!

img1085cb.jpg

img1090qc.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot I had a Mondo Fortress of Solitude from Sideshow. Is it ok if I leave it stored in the shipping tube?

Cool thanks, it's been straight up since I got it.

Not sure. I planned on framing it right when I got it. I just kept delaying it until I eventually forgot. I might do it when I have some free time in June.

I have had stuff stored in nice tubes, vertical, in climate controlled rooms for a couple years and they are perfectly fine. I have sense moved everything to a flattened storage system but I don't think it would be the end of the world.

I'm looking for Mike Mitchell Portraits Ripley, Yak Yak Yak, Oldboy and Beetlejuice. If anyone has these available PM me and lets make a deal!

Nice Wizard of Oz print. And Whalen's got a new Looney Tunes print coming! :yess: I must be the only one who buys the Looney Tunes pieces, but they have been really fun to collect. Really brings me back to my childhood.

Back