Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Wizard of Oz print. And Whalen's got a new Looney Tunes print coming! :yess: I must be the only one who buys the Looney Tunes pieces, but they have been really fun to collect. Really brings me back to my childhood.

No, one of my best friends gets Whalen's cartoon related pieces in addition to his other stuff. And his stuff looks great framed.

Has anyone had a poster get lost in the mail from Mondo? I'm just wondering how long I should wait before contacting them? Do they give replacements or do I just get a refund? It hasn't been all that long, but enough to make me worry. Hopefully I don't just get a refund considering the Ansin Iron Man goes about 3 times the original price.

I love the looney tunes pieces. Whalen's style is a perfect match for them.

Nice Wizard of Oz print. And Whalen's got a new Looney Tunes print coming! :yess: I must be the only one who buys the Looney Tunes pieces, but they have been really fun to collect. Really brings me back to my childhood.

I think I change my mind on the print. While it's very, very nice...I really don't need it. I also wont even be around to try for it.

Secured the Looney Tunes print. In the time it took to complete my order which was probably only about 30 or 45 seconds, the Wizard of Oz piece sold out. I can't believe how fast it went!

WOW !!!

MAN OF STEEL TIMED EDITION | Mondo: The Blog

Poster by Ken Taylor
Dimensions: 20″x36″
Edition: 300 (Regular) ; 150 (Variant)
Price: $50 (Regular) ; $75 (Variant)

On sale Thursday, June 13th at a random time

TAYLOR-MANOFSTEEL-R-PRESS.jpg

TAYLOR-MANOFSTEEL-V-PRESS.jpg

Poster by Martin Ansin
Dimensions: 24″x36″
Edition: Regular edition TBD ; 100 (Metal Variant)
Price: $50 (Regular) ; $300 (Metal Variant)

ANSIN-MANOFSTEEL-R-PRESS.jpg

ANSIN-MANOFSTEEL-V-PRESS.jpg

Back