Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how much I want the Ansin even though I didn't love the film. Ironically, that poster has more color than the movie itself. The metal variant is pretty spot on, though.

screwed out of both. Coudn't have done it any faster. Variant sold out, by then it was too late to get the regular, althoguh I tried.

Like I said, I don't think I could have done it any faster.

****** ink, I'm sorry bro, I tried and just could not get it. I got to check out froze then nada. My apologies man.

I literally am astounded at how fast I completed an order for both. I would say my total time was maybe 20 seconds, realistically. Didn't suffer too much from server lag because I was there immediately. even when the buttons with the text on them saying proceed to checkout wouldn't load properly, I knew which one to click from previous orders. And hit "submit order" button, got the processing screen for a few minutes, as is usual, then the cart error message.

I don't think I could have been any faster if my life depended on it. I wonder if people are now using automated scripts or something to place orders.

Was in a hour long meeting at work sweating it cuz I knew I was going to miss out. Came out of the meeting refreshed Mondo's page saw the Taylor print and was able to complete order. HAPPY THURSDAY!! :yess:

I almost got a regular, but I did something stupid and screwed myself over. Forgot to sign into my account before the sale and typed in the wrong password when got to the checkout screen. :slap Amateur move on my part.

I almost got a regular, but I did something stupid and screwed myself over. Forgot to sign into my account before the sale and typed in the wrong password when got to the checkout screen. :slap Amateur move on my part.

I've done that. I had a stupid 8-bit adventure time in my cart from a previous attempt when I was trying to figure out the order of the three buttons that don't always load with text. Did this in preparation for a big drop, so even if buttons didn't load, I'd know which ones they were. Then fast forward a few weeks for the next drop i wanted, get to checkout page, and have that stupid adventure time still in my cart, which I had to edit (during heavy server load), and still managed to get an order in. I think that was for the ED2 drop. Now I always login ahead of time and check my cart, if I remember too.

It's going to suck to frame, going to have to custom it if I want it perfect. However, the print is so beautiful and will look so good on the wall. It' may not be the adult Supes/Kal-El, but there is something so pure and beautiful about this one.

Where is a good place (I'm assuming a craft store) to get a frame for the Ansin print? 24"x36" is pretty standard, right? Also, how much would a good frame run a fella?

I've done that. I had a stupid 8-bit adventure time in my cart from a previous attempt when I was trying to figure out the order of the three buttons that don't always load with text. Did this in preparation for a big drop, so even if buttons didn't load, I'd know which ones they were. Then fast forward a few weeks for the next drop i wanted, get to checkout page, and have that stupid adventure time still in my cart, which I had to edit (during heavy server load), and still managed to get an order in. I think that was for the ED2 drop. Now I always login ahead of time and check my cart, if I remember too.

This happened to me with the SS Grey hulk back in the day.
I put Lurtz in my cart for whatever reason and when i went back after removing Lurtz...Grey Hulk was sold out.

Lesson learned, but i still regret that mistake.

I also regret cancelling my Doom PF twice! lol

The Ansin regular Man of Steel is now available.

The eBay sellers are screwed, looks like they changed the policy to only sell one per person/household. So unless they're being sent to every family member, looks like they're out of luck.

Back