Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My luck with Mondo is...

Oh yeah...

**** Mondo!

In all seriousness, I just don't really have the time for it. When there's been a poster I really wanted, I just went to eBay and hoped not to pay too much. In recent times I only have the Dragonslayer, and that was about one year ago. The only other one I've wanted was Taylor's Halloween, and we all know that's not going to happen...

I'll have a shot at the metal variant on Friday (depending on the drop time), but yeah, 99.9% of the time, that's my problem too. Just no time. These mid-day drops during the week are killer for me. At the same time though, I understand that if these were weekend drops, they'd be even worse.

I think the only ones I really want are this Ansin print. If I had the spare coin, the metal variant. The Jock SDCC TDK Trilogy Variant, and the Watchmen Glow-In-The-Dark Variant that Stout did. That being said, I do like their Fortress of Solitude and Batcave prints.

I think the only ones I really want are this Ansin print. If I had the spare coin, the metal variant. The Jock SDCC TDK Trilogy Variant, and the Watchmen Glow-In-The-Dark Variant that Stout did. That being said, I do like their Fortress of Solitude and Batcave prints.

I'm curious how fast the Ansin variant goes. The cost is up there, but is that enough to deter collectors, translating to a longer sell-out time? Should be interested. I imagine not, BUT I've been fooled before.

I still need JC Richard Jurassic Park, Ken Taylor Drive, Struzan The Thing, and Ken Taylor 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I'll probably never get them at this point.

I'll have a shot at the metal variant on Friday (depending on the drop time), but yeah, 99.9% of the time, that's my problem too. Just no time. These mid-day drops during the week are killer for me. At the same time though, I understand that if these were weekend drops, they'd be even worse.

Well, if you do get one, and someday you decide to part with it, let this Freak know. Depending on how many Collectibles are on the way at the given time, he may need to make $40 a month payments for the next two decades, but he'll get there.:lol

Well, if you do get one, and someday you decide to part with it, let this Freak know. Depending on how many Collectibles are on the way at the given time, he may need to make $40 a month payments for the next two decades, but he'll get there.:lol

Oh, definitely. Heck, I'll give you first dibs, if you want.

With that said, I'll probably won't even come close to landing this. :lol

Im all over the Ansin regular and hopefully the variant (I will try) the wife is a die-hard Supes fan and it would look amazing on the wall. The regular will be mine next to the IM3 Ansin print.

I also, want the Taylor Variant...something about the blue background with that uber red cape...

Good luck...

I just love the look of the Ansin. Gorgeous Colors that really pop like he should.

My only comment is the look of Jor El and Faora-Ul they could have been done much better.

I just learned about Mondo last week and I absolutely love them. I will definitely be getting the MOS poster. I wonder if they will ever go back and do a Dark Knight version. To me, the rises poster looked to be one of the weakest posters they've done.

I just learned about Mondo last week and I absolutely love them. I will definitely be getting the MOS poster. I wonder if they will ever go back and do a Dark Knight version. To me, the rises poster looked to be one of the weakest posters they've done.

I wasn't a big fan of the Moss print, but the Jock SDCC one was awesome; the variant for it was jaw droppingly amazing.

Back