Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course they do which is why it's already up. However, there are people not clued in to mondo so they don't know...those are the ones these sellers hope to fool.

Of course they do which is why it's already up. However, there are people not clued in to mondo so they don't know...those are the ones these sellers hope to fool.

There's no purchase limit as well, so I wonder if these flippers have "More than 10 available) or just do it like normal so they don't tip off the marks?

Anyone willing to help me out scoring a metal version? I can help with a Taylor edition if I snag one.

I like the Taylor one as well, very nice and subtle theme but for Man of Steel I definitely prefer the POP of the Ansin version.

I'm thrilled that they're doing another timed edition AND one that is 24" x 36"!!!

They did this last year for the Oily Moss' The Dark Knight Rises with a slight color variant and it was shrunk down to 12" x 17" or something like that.

Honestly, timed editions should be a regular thing in my opinion. If they're concerned about print size, then maybe reduce it to ONE day of timed editions instead of three. Or a couple hours of window time. At least then you have enough time to get one or tell someone else to get one for you.

Anyone willing to help me out scoring a metal version? I can help with a Taylor edition if I snag one.

I like the Taylor one as well, very nice and subtle theme but for Man of Steel I definitely prefer the POP of the Ansin version.

I'm thrilled that they're doing another timed edition AND one that is 24" x 36"!!!

They did this last year for the Oily Moss' The Dark Knight Rises with a slight color variant and it was shrunk down to 12" x 17" or something like that.

Honestly, timed editions should be a regular thing in my opinion. If they're concerned about print size, then maybe reduce it to ONE day of timed editions instead of three. Or a couple hours of window time. At least then you have enough time to get one or tell someone else to get one for you.

I hated that about the moss print, mine is still in the tube. I only bought it just to participate

I also wonder if anybody got that golden ticket

Hmm now that I realized the metal variant is going up on Friday I might try for it. If not regular it is!

I haven't heard. I had been very curious and was hoping Moss would announce what the winner was wanting, but nothing ever came up about it.

It's probably in some collector's house in a tube that the poster was never removed from. A lot of people don't have flat files, portfolios, or frame their stuff. They just keep it in the tube.

But surely someone who ordered this would have checked for the golden ticket. I'm sure people who didn't even like the design bought it just for the off chance that they get a free commission piece from Moss.

I'm gonna try for one tomorrow so if i get one I'll send it to somone one here that really wants it.

Back