Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gallery is open tonight. I may go but not 100% sure yet because Jenn has a cut due at work so, I may be home alone, late.

Final Version number for Man of Steel: 5,585...

Took 3 days to get to that number, whereas the Timed Batman print, in 24 hours, got 9,350.

Interesting.

If I recall, the Batman print was also cheaper and smaller than the Man of Steel.

I think there was a measure of hesitance because of that.

I'm more of a Regular Show fan, but I also really enjoy Adventure Time. I think the Craig Drake Marceline is probably the best thing from the show. I just might get it if they put some up on the website.

tumblr_morp8vg0yG1r4gd13o1_1280.jpg

Almost pulled the trigger on a Nagel yesterday in a Retro shop here in Vegas. They had four on the walls, and even had the one I used to have on my wall way back in 1992! So tempted...

That's what I kept telling myself. I did alright, because I just reminded myself that his work is not that hard to come by, and I can always get one later on down the line when the dust has settled.

His work is clearly a definitive rip of Nagel. I'm hopping its just a rif and not a plagaristic rip off. Does this artist have any other style, of his own, or creative? Sorry, but I've been a Nagel fan since I was a small chap.

Keep a lid on it, hot head!!!

Yeah, it seems like the majority of his work is very Nagel-ish. His Daft Punk and Akira prints are a little different.

Craig_Drake_Daft_punk.jpg

CraigDrakeKanedaMetal.png

His work is clearly a definitive rip of Nagel. I'm hopping its just a rif and not a plagaristic rip off. Does this artist have any other style, of his own, or creative? Sorry, but I've been a Nagel fan since I was a small chap.

I searched eBay and all his work is Nagel-like. :slap

Back