ALAN WAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some gif,s of this Graphic beauty

1492ute.gif

2uf8xnc.gif

qp1l35.gif

vfldtd.gif

j798hc.gif

35hgxl3.gif

ml6smr.jpg

24ph0s1.jpg

16sy38.jpg

2271715900155067062001a.gif

PS.: Added a few more

Last edited:
Def agree with you Matt. I wish they would make a new SH. We need some good creep factor in games. :horror

Josh, the only game that kinda comes close, IMO: Siren - you can find it for $5 at any used game store. Really Japanese, really slow paced, has a confusing plot (at first), but has a deeply rewarding story that unravels like an onion....!

I have LOVED the Bright Falls webisodes....very creepy...esp ep 5..WOW!!!! Thanks for that, Darth Caedus!!!!

VALVOLINER: Awesome!!!! People indicate this has low rez textures at times...how am i supposed to notice them when the game looks this good!!! Tues cannot come fast enough....

(can you tell I am a little excited, LOL?)

Josh, the only game that kinda comes close, IMO: Siren - you can find it for $5 at any used game store. Really Japanese, really slow paced, has a confusing plot (at first), but has a deeply rewarding story that unravels like an onion....!

I have LOVED the Bright Falls webisodes....very creepy...esp ep 5..WOW!!!! Thanks for that, Darth Caedus!!!!)

Siren is freaky as _____. I can't handle that game. Or its sequel.

btw, thank you Caedus for gathering the Bright Falls episodes into one post.

Finished it now and that was one awesom game! I just need to find a few things i missed then i'll try the nightmare setting.

No problem guys, glad you all enjoyed. Uhhhh, still don't know if I want to get this or Red Dead.....choices, choices

No problem guys, glad you all enjoyed. Uhhhh, still don't know if I want to get this or Red Dead.....choices, choices

Im torn between the two. I think I'm going to wait until I move and then pick one. I don't want to start a game only to have to tear everything apart. It's going to be hard waiting to play either one.

Whoa...off the topic question: did you figure out how to Siren 2...? Given its PAL? Thats the one game I truly, truly regret not being able to play..........

Back to regular scheduled programming

I only tried the demo! :lol Couldn't handle it. J-Horror always gets me. Sorry, can't help you there. I coulda sworn it was available for the U.S., wasn't it? Guess you would know more about it, though.

Anyway, Alan Wake in a couple days. It's so strange, though. It feels like the whole world has already finished the game.

I only tried the demo! :lol Couldn't handle it. J-Horror always gets me. Sorry, can't help you there. I coulda sworn it was available for the U.S., wasn't it? Guess you would know more about it, though.

Anyway, Alan Wake in a couple days. It's so strange, though. It feels like the whole world has already finished the game.

Cool.....damn, just have to move to the UK to play!!! LOL

I am enjoying this game immensely. I'm on episode 4 and so far it's a good length. The soundtrack is awesome too. I've liked 'Poets of the fall' since Max Payne came out. There is a fantastic set piece in this game which really stands out but I won't spoil it.

Rent Alan Wake

Buy Red Dead Redemption

Buy Alan Wake

Buy Read Dead Redemption

... Or steal one of them if you can,t get both..... or even rob a bank if it is necessary :rotfl

Seriously, Not to mention the graphics, Alan Wake is very "special", besides, one of the most involving games ever made.... One of those addictive games you can,t stop playing until you finish it

EDIT: I have Alan Wake since a couple of weeks, and of course, I will buy, Read Dead Redemption too :yess:

Last edited:
Back