ALAN WAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am tired of the GTA formula so I'll wait for RR until I hear if it plays like GTA..if it does I'll just rent it to try it out.

I'm feeling like getting both. I'm a bit worn out on the open world type of game, but the western setting of Read Dead looks refreshingly different.

Alan Wake is something I've been waiting for a long time.

My wallet might be $120 lighter tomorrow......ugh.

guess that makes 2 of us plasmid, at first i was just gonna buy red dead redemption but after reading the reviews and seeing how awesome alan wake looks, its really hard to wait a bit more to buy it.

Yeah, getting the $80 LCE edition of Alan Wake.........it'll be worth every penny.....

Update: played for about 30 min before I realize I had my center speaker hooked up wrong...such a dork! LOL...inital impressions: NICE!!!!!

Last edited:
finished eps 3 last night

man...some heart stopping moment in that episode

Spoiler Spoiler:

;)

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zbxsmcT7GOk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zbxsmcT7GOk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

What a great game. Finished last night. It's longer than you'd expect. Not sure About the end but bring on a alan wake 2

Just finished the first chapter. Game looks incredible so far. Don't know how/why people can complain about the resolution when the graphics look this good.

I played the game in about 5 sessions. Each one between 3-4 hours long. Did look for all crates, Manuscript pages and coffee thermos flasks but didn't find all of them. It's longer than most single player games. Bout the same as resident evil 4 I'd say.

Back