Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all PS4 users, the latest patch 1.1 is causing the game to crash and in some instances loose saves.

Internal Server Error

Just as an update to this, SEGA has pulled patch 1.1 from the PS Store and is working on 1.2 for release shortly.

If you downloaded 1.1, SEGA suggests uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. Before doing so, ensure your save game data is backed up.

They went on to say that apparently the issues were with mission 5 which is the one I'm on. Glad I didn't install the update. :yess:

Finished it today.

9/10. Great game. Went on really long though, several times I felt it could've ended but kept going.

after the Alien was jettisoned it slowed down quite a bit. I was hoping we'd see a nest but I think they went overboard abit with too many eggs. Just one room with one egg and a new Alien would've been better imo.

So after everything it seems Ripley is dead or about to be picked up.

There was a bit earlier today when I was in the vent I opened the door on the other side and there was the alien across the room, I backed up into a little corner in the vent. It crawled in and turned and I swear to god I let out the biggest girliest screams ever

Finished it today.

9/10. Great game. Went on really long though, several times I felt it could've ended but kept going.

after the Alien was jettisoned it slowed down quite a bit. I was hoping we'd see a nest but I think they went overboard abit with too many eggs. Just one room with one egg and a new Alien would've been better imo.

So after everything it seems Ripley is dead or about to be picked up.

There was a bit earlier today when I was in the vent I opened the door on the other side and there was the alien across the room, I backed up into a little corner in the vent. It crawled in and turned and I swear to god I let out the biggest girliest screams ever

:clap:yess: :lol:rotfl:lol

this game is considered hard, not just the difficulty but complexity, together with that 8bit hint text makes it even harder. also by allowing players to venture beyond the mission path means many people get lost at certain stage, it's a 18hr game, go figure.

So what's the verdict guys? I've only followed the thread a little bit and most people love it. Yes? :lol

Should I get the season pass when I download it? How's the Alien 1 DLC? Worth getting?

So what's the verdict guys? I've only followed the thread a little bit and most people love it. Yes? :lol

Should I get the season pass when I download it? How's the Alien 1 DLC? Worth getting?

Its kinda short but really fun...... overall I thought the game was great. It's without doubt the scariest game I have ever played

Back